Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III - Independence Trailer | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by shanethebouncer View Post
    Shut.Up.
    Whats the problem? I know its not a American v Brit thing. They said so at E3 but in everything we have been shown the brits or at least their leaders are the templers. So of course Conner will side/help the Patriots.
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 07-03-2012 at 12:19 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

will we be seing the same trailer on july 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by berserker134 View Post
    omg peapole everyone was friggin BRITISH lisent to their accents in every demo NOW GET OVER ITTT
    How many bluecoats have we heard with a british accent ?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewarrior30 View Post
    will we be seing the same trailer on july 4th?
    July 2nd was the day the continental congress adopted the resolution, it was just formalized on the 4th.

This trailer confuses me. The gameplay we've seen looked amazing, but then again this trailer looked like ****...back to the old AC. ( In my opinion )

It was probably made ages ago, out of Pre-Alpha stuff, if you think it looks that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Locopells View Post
    It was probably made ages ago, out of Pre-Alpha stuff, if you think it looks that bad.
    Ya I hope so. Honestly it looks worse than what we've seen at E3 :P

Where are the amazing "AC lightning effects"? This looks really dull.

So the leaked screenshots from a while ago were legit after all.
    Last edited by De Filosoof; 07-02-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

I'll be honest with you: The graphics look bad, compared to the demos we were previously shown (this has nothing to do with "GAMES ARE ONLY GOOD IF THE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD HURRDURR", it just shows that this trailer was quickly put together without paying much attention to its looks and cinematic scenes). The animations, especially the facial ones, look extremely boring (why would you show the close-up of an NPC dying, when he won't even scream or something like that? Instead he just looks bored. Of course there were never such facial animations in the previous AC games, so we won't notice this when playing the game, but then don't show it in such a detail in a trailer..). The landscape at 0:08 looks literally horrible. All those edges, the missing plants, the bad textures..

I won't discuss the jingoism again, as it has been discussed over and over again and I'm afraid that this thread will develop in that exact direction. We know by know, that the marketing is somewhat jingoistic and we also know that the final game won't be like that.

Nonetheless.. "Amazing Grace".. Seriously? Not because it is usually connected with American patriotism, but because it does not fit AC at all. I want to listen to amazing in-game soundtracks and not a boring song which is played on so many occasions..

Long story short, I'm disappointed, if July 4th will be similar to this. I'm glad that I got more than enough at E3, so this won't change my high opinion about ACIII.

Banned
    Ah good. Another Ubi forum **** storm. Nobody of Arabic or Italian descent ever complained about killing Italians or Arabs.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast