Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Commander cant LINKED My Uplay account | Forums

Unhappy Ghost Recon Commander cant LINKED My Uplay account

Uplay account not linnked - This massage i see all times, but if i sellet UPLAY REWARDS i see

Now that your account is linked your rewards will be automatically saved to your Uplay profile.

You know there are 5 exclusive items that you can earn in Ghost Recon Commander and unlock in Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

Once earned, all that's left to do is access Uplay from the main menu of Ghost Recon Future Soldier to claim your reward!

help plz =(
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I get this too

Same i have all 5 unlocked on facebook, and when i click the uplay icon in top right of game, it shows MY uplay account. and It is linked to GRFS.

Does this have to do with the NEW uplay launcher?

Hi guys, have you contacted GRN Support? the email address is in my signature.

Still waiting to hear back., Mailed when I noticed that all 5 were not there than the uplay link error,

Well guys i was having the same prob so what i idid and it works i click the uplay rewards button of GR commander then i open another tab on my browser and went to uplay page and log in and that fix the problem. Let me know if it works for u guys too.

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    Since you haven't received any reply from he email address, please contact Support by using the link at the bottom of my signature. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IMART1316 View Post
    Well guys i was having the same prob so what i idid and it works i click the uplay rewards button of GR commander then i open another tab on my browser and went to uplay page and log in and that fix the problem. Let me know if it works for u guys too.

What's your platform? it works at PS3(even I don't have the game!)page but NOT at PC.
    Last edited by vicious13ghost; 07-11-2012 at 07:31 AM.

welll nice work ubi =) GRFS oficial tresh =\ where my money?

Sending an email to the support section regarding this issue as well. Getting the following error message when I click the Uplay link in Commander "The request made by the client has an invalid format! Please check the client request." Comes up on Firefox and IE browsers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast