Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: low performance-low fps even in low sitting!! | Forums

low performance-low fps even in low sitting!!

hi all , im new player at this game and its very awesome but im phasing a huge problem with the performance , idk why ? i have very good PC with this specifics:
    cpu : core 2 duo e8400 6mgcash
    gpu : xfx hd6870
    ram : 4 gb
    cpu cooler : v6 coolermaster
    i used Everest to see the temperature degree of the CPU but nothing unusual , the cpu 45 .
    is the problem from my cpu or from GPU ?
    i want to add something , i tried to change game sitting to low but without luck , it was the same and sometimes i see some graphic glitches in the maps .
    if anyone have any tips i will be grateful .
    sry bad English
    Last edited by hussamabd; 07-01-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What driver version are you using for you graphic card?

Just over a week ago the Catalyst Display drivers were updated to version 12.6
    Even the 12.7 came out (IT IS BETA).

Link for Windows 7 64-bit:
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...w_vista64.aspx

Link for Windows 7 32-bit:
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...w_vista32.aspx

See if this could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by elfdeedlit View Post
    What driver version are you using for you graphic card?

Just over a week ago the Catalyst Display drivers were updated to version 12.6
    Even the 12.7 came out (IT IS BETA).

Link for Windows 7 64-bit:
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...w_vista64.aspx

Link for Windows 7 32-bit:
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...w_vista32.aspx

See if this could help you.
    thank u for your reply but i already download them and the problem still remain .

Lets see ...

... i don't think it is a cpu or gpu problem (that i what i think). Could be software related. Could you put up (or send me) you DxDiag?
    Also i have these questions:

The harddrive where your windows is installed, it is a SSD or a normal one. Howmuch diskspace is free on it?
    I know it a odd question but i came across posts about memory problems regarding graphic cards and harddrive space.

What windows are you using? (my assumptions were on Windows 7 64-bit ultimate).
    What anti-virus program are you using? Did you exclude the GRO map from being scanned (because of a possible false positive if the alarm even triggers).

What programs do you run on the background besides graphic, audio, antivirus? (Normally also seen on the bottom right what is running next to the time)

I think you are an average user, seeing that you posted some of your computer components so i hope these questions aren't to difficult. If so just let me know.

And my last question (and i am pretty sure you have been asked to do this already), did you make a ticket?
    Last edited by elfdeedlit; 07-02-2012 at 01:40 AM.

All people with performance problems seem to have a dual-core cpu. I guess there's an issue with that kind of cpu. No matter how powerful the graphics card is: dual-core=low fps

The devs should look into thit asap!

Quote Originally Posted by cirem View Post
    All people with performance problems seem to have a dual-core cpu. I guess there's an issue with that kind of cpu. No matter how powerful the graphics card is: dual-core=low fps

Guess i am going to test that one out on my laptop tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by elfdeedlit View Post
    Lets see ...

... i don't think it is a cpu or gpu problem (that i what i think). Could be software related. Could you put up (or send me) you DxDiag?
    Also i have these questions:

The harddrive where your windows is installed, it is a SSD or a normal one. Howmuch diskspace is free on it?
    I know it a odd question but i came across posts about memory problems regarding graphic cards and harddrive space.

What windows are you using? (my assumptions were on Windows 7 64-bit ultimate).
    What anti-virus program are you using? Did you exclude the GRO map from being scanned (because of a possible false positive if the alarm even triggers).

What programs do you run on the background besides graphic, audio, antivirus? (Normally also seen on the bottom right what is running next to the time)

I think you are an average user, seeing that you posted some of your computer components so i hope these questions aren't to difficult. If so just let me know.

And my last question (and i am pretty sure you have been asked to do this already), did you make a ticket?
    this is my dxdiag u can download it from here .
    my windows is windows 7 64bit , installed on c drive , and my hard drive is normal one (SATA) and i have enough free space in my hard drive .
    i have kaspersky Internet Security 2011 but i close him every time i play this game .
    i remove anything from backgroiund while im playing it , even i changed my windows style to the classic one to give me more performance .
    about sending a ticket i didnt send one , but i will send it soon .
    Last edited by hussamabd; 07-02-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cirem View Post

but i have battlefileld 3 and im playing it on ultra sitting with very good speed in single player and multiplayer .
    btw i bought intel core i7 2600k last week but without motherboard cuz im waitting for republic of gamer maximus v gene to reach my country .

Quote Originally Posted by hussamabd View Post
    but i have battlefileld 3 and im playing it on ultra sitting with very good speed in single player and multiplayer .
    btw i bought intel core i7 2600k last week but without motherboard cuz im waitting for republic of gamer maximus v gene to reach my country .
    The engine that battlefield 3 uses is the Frostbyte and works completely different then the Yeti engine from this game. Could be a coding problem on the programmers part on this Yeti engine that some people with Dual Core have these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hussamabd View Post
    this is my dxdiag u can download it from here .
    my windows is windows 7 64bit , installed on c drive , and my hard drive is normal one (SATA) and i have enough free space in my hard drive .
    i have kaspersky Internet Security 2011 but i close him every time i play this game .
    i remove anything from backgroiund while im playing it , even i changed my windows style to the classic one to give me more performance .
    about sending a ticket i didnt send one , but i will send it soon .
    I went trough your DxDiag and i see at a lot of drivers n/a. Did you, when you installed windows 7, install the drivers yourself or did you let windows pick em for you?

If you let windows pick em i suggest you install the chipset drivers first. I found the drivers on the intel site for your chipset on your mainboard for your windows 7:
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...27&FamilyId=40

Click on your OS in the middle there, then there should be only 2 results. Either download and install the .exe file or the ZIP file.

I will be testing the game later on the evening on one of my duel cores. Also with n/a on the drivers on DxDiag. And if it does not run keep on testing from there on out see where it improves.
    Last edited by elfdeedlit; 07-02-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast