Thread: Da Vinci Disappearence | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Unhappy Da Vinci Disappearence

Hi guys

This is my first post

I have completed AC Brotherhood and throughly enjoyed it. Got 100% sync on it .

I recently redeemed Da Vinci Disappearence DLC via uplay and it says 'owned'. But when I go to the map in game, I don't see the restored memory symbol which is meant to appear for this dlc

What am I supposed to do?

Many thanks for you help
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That's odd. Try doing something that reloads the map. such as maybe using a fast travel station or replaying a memory.

Also just for reference. This is where it should be on the map.
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.

I forgot to mention early on that I can't seem to be accessing multiplayer and uplay option within the game. It tries to connect to ubisoft server, but can't.

After having redeemed the DLC, do I need to download it?

Probably the ubisoft servers are down or something or just having some issues.

As far as i know the Da Vinci Disappearance doesn't download. You just unlock it.
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.

As far as i know the Da Vinci Disappearance doesn't download. You just unlock it.
    Hold on a second, you're saying that the content is already on the disc, yet we have to pay 800 Microsoft Points (about £10) for the privelege of unlocking it? Sorry, but that's just taking the p!$$...and £10 for just one extra level which will be over in an evening's sitting is somewhat steep.

Its PC forum, dude. In PC version its already installed with the game and you just have to unlock it in Uplay for 0 points.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzero30 View Post
    I recently redeemed Da Vinci Disappearence DLC via uplay and it says 'owned'. But when I go to the map in game, I don't see the restored memory symbol which is meant to appear for this dlc

What am I supposed to do?

Many thanks for you help
    Make sure you run your game online at least once after redeeming. If it does not work try to connect to MP and then go back to SP. You also need some story progression in that session.
    All that great heart lying still in silent suffering. Smiling like a clown until the show has come to an end. What is left for encore is the same old dead boy's song.
    Sung in silence.