View Poll Results: LEGAL ACTION?
- 26. You may not vote on this poll
Do you honestly believe it is htat simple. 99% of software attempted class action lawsuits resutl in:
1. You beign taken for a lwo class attourney that will get you to pay fees but do nothing.
2. You not reasing agreements before you play, realzing what you are complaining about is covered, and you will owe money, not get money.
3. Suffcient time to correct major issues has not passed, and it is already covered in the agreement you clicked on when you went to play.
4. The issues vary person to person and does not affect everyone. You have to prove with out any doubt your system has NO errors at all. Fits the specs, has never contained a virus or trojan at any point of it's use, and it must be looked into, and notorized.
So many try to sue for little bull all the time, but end up in the poor house because of their greed. Yes issue should be addressed, and they will, but don't try to be a child with ADD who has no patience.
Originally Posted by BrutalPiXie
bunch of little brats on this forum
lol. ridiculous. you cannot sue a company over bugs in a game. if you could, it would have been done 20 years ago already.
and good look taking on a multimillion dollar industry giant. and good luck trying to convince a judge that he should give a crap that you have bugs in your new videogame...
Originally Posted by Big_Johnson...
Wait for a patch and stop whining if this game does not work for you.
I admit it, they released it too early, game is good, but console porting always suck, and they have a lot bugs to fix.
Sue them if they do not fix them.