View Poll Results: Would you support female characters in GRO?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 88.89%
  • No

2 11.11%

Thread: Female characters? | Forums

Female characters?

Nobody has started the fire yet, I guess I'll have to do it.

It's pretty inevitable that someone's going to ask about having female characters in the game once open beta hits.
    I'm not against this as long as the female models aren't smaller than the male models (small model = smaller target = harder to hit).

So I'll leave a simple poll here. I would expect an overwhelming "Yes" because most players shouldn't be bothered by this at all.
    BeefJerkyHunter
    My WordPress Blog

As long as it's not overly sexualized, like some games coming out now. Otherwise, I see no issue with it. You should rep how you want to or who you are, right?

Current IGN: Applebite: Lord of the random " 'Nade toss"

Yeah so long as this game isn't like Tera when it comes to female character models... None-bimbo, realistic, average girl models would be the best.
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

There aren't women in the grunts. Pass. Plus making a female model the same size as the male model would look heinous.

I want to know who voted no. Ban Him

Quote Originally Posted by Blank-z View Post
    There aren't women in the grunts. Pass. Plus making a female model the same size as the male model would look heinous.
    There has been a female Ghost in every Ghost Recon game since Ghost Recon 2 except for Future Soldier. Female Ghosts are the norm.

Believe or not, the females I used to serve with as a Missile Cop were worthy enough to count on in a pinch. Sadly, the good ones are here and there, not enough of them in the military as a whole, to truly depend on...

I can see the "stature" issue coming from this however, women are a natural fit as a sniper. But it comes down to mindset and training in real time...

Current IGN: Applebite: Lord of the random " 'Nade toss"

Well it shouldn't be a problem because they'll be geared up in armor and such, so the body won't necessarily need to be much smaller or harder to hit...and shouldn't be any distinctive feminine features when fully geared up as a soldier.....so the only things that would need to be different is the head model and any possible vocal sounds such as a distinction between a male and female grunt when dying...

So yeah, I have not problem with female models...not like your gonna see breast through the armor vest or have a body size half that of a male model....