1. good for Panther players not so good for patient ghost players.
10. Where did you hear about the zipline?
16. Destructable terrain in the E3 demo?
20. This sounds awesome has this really been confirmed?
Variable speed gives more control over your walk/sneak which in turn gives your animations a personal touch and increases re-playability. It is also tied directly into the AI sound system.
Analogue controllers where created to give you more control over your character and the Developers have a responsibility to use it.
For me it's a no buy without it.
1. Yeah, exactly. Slap on analogue variable speed and then ghost players will be that much more loved. Panthers can go fast, ghosts can pull it back a bit.
10. Curious about that one too.
16. Well apart from the doors, when Sam is behind cover, the truck turret shoots at it and the cover starts to break down. Kind of cool. Downside for action players though haha. There should always be some downsides for each style.
20. Apparently Max confirmed it via a tweet. That'll be cool. Definitely will watch the corner more. I wonder if it'll be easier or harder to make mistakes now with the prompts turned off. Hmmm.