Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If there was ONE thing you could change? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by HorTyS View Post
    Variable movement speed for sure is something that should've been relatively high on the list of priority changes after SCC. That you could have a grand total of 3 speeds in what you consider a "stealth" game is ridiculous, especially when you realize that GTA IV has more. In addition to movement speeds, the "closer than ever" animations should come back as well. Sam just unceremoniously moving his arms up to a more "ready to attack" position just don't cut it...
    Even Max Payne 3 had analogue controlled crouch.

Closer than ever was one of the coolest animations....and yes just reaching up with arms is not enough. He should look like a cobra ready to strike.
    Variable speed gives more control over your walk/sneak which in turn gives your animations a personal touch and increases re-playability. It is also tied directly into the AI sound system.
    Analogue controllers where created to give you more control over your character and the Developers have a responsibility to use it.
    For me it's a no buy without it.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Being able to put your back to a wall standing or crouching (and have different takedowns from the different stances like in DA), as well as variable speed.

Michael Ironside is Sam Fisher!

Quote Originally Posted by CamberGreber View Post
    Analogue Control Speed on every animation.... especially Crouch.
    Crouch is a must. If they don't do the analogue speed for ledges and pipes that's okay. The slow speed for pipes is okay and the slow speed for ledgehangs is okay. Better if you push in the direction you want to go and as the hand is about to cross and go over the other hand, you stop very briefly and then repeat and it looks more like the classic ledge shimmy.

Does anyone else being able to stand on a ledge and go across like that? Crawling under things, etc. All that.

Quote Originally Posted by CovertOwl View Post
    Being able to put your back to a wall standing or crouching (and have different takedowns from the different stances like in DA), as well as variable speed.
    Yeah, no kidding, it was kind of annoying that you were forced to crouch when in cover. Honestly alot of people liked the covers system in Conviction (a couple reviews I read praised it anyways) but I didn't think it was anything special. I liked how you could move cover to cover, but I wish it wasn't based on holding LT(L2). I want LT to be used for aiming/ sighting in in my shooters, clicking the stick to do it is kind of annoying IMO. It doesn't look like they're using a different system though, looks like they're doing the same system from conviction.

I am liking that most of the answers are about adding something, rather than removing something.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahkmak View Post
    new protagonist, let sam retire from the field
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    I am liking that most of the answers are about adding something, rather than removing something.
    Honestly, I don't care if people wanna around like crack monkeys shooting the place up or if they wanna be silent but quick and deadly. As long as the game has true classic stealth, I'd be happy. I ean in CT, you can run around and gun people down. Not true panther stealth but it was close. I liked the freedom, adds lots of replayability. So I don't really wanna get rid​ of anything...just add things to make the game a true stealth adventure for everyone.

Closer Than Ever mode akin to GRFS CQB stance. Realistic and uber cool.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

I would let Eric do motion capture & Ironside do voice over with lip syncing
    but that's not gonna happen

So... Mini games (lockpicking / hacking / disarming / etc.)
    Sam : Tell me about the meeting.
    Merc : The meeting? Why do you want to know about the meeting?
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

Uplay ID: Harbi-117 // Steam ID : Harbi // XBL Gamertag: Harbi
    PSN ID : Harbi__117 // Origin ID : Harbi_117

As of the present it is unconfirmed, but I want!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast