Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If there was ONE thing you could change? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

If there was ONE thing you could change?

Please just post one POSSIBLE alteration you would incorporate, based on the general impression you got from what we have seen from Blacklist so far.

Please no hate or rants, just a quick line item with a basic description of why.
    This isn't so we can strong arm the Development team into submitting to our will, but rather to get a decent overview of what comes up as the most desired or undesirable feature. I'm interested.
    Again, try to keep it to smaller functional stuff, saying "make SCB like CT" requires a complete overhaul and that of course can't happen. But I am really curious as to what stands out so far as the most important item to fans. (I know, I know Ironside, but we can't MAKE the guy do it, or alter contract type stuff realistically). Even if it's just so it can get on the list for SC7!!

Anyways...I really wonder if there will be one item that stands head and shoulders above the rest or if, as a community, we are generally divided about everything.

Going to be hard to pick just 1 maybe. I don't want to go first because someone is going to say something that makes me go "oo yeah, that's the one".
    It's always cool to go back and change your opinion though, that is allowed in life.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thats tough but if there was anything Id want it would probably be stealth​ gameplay

Remove Splinter Cell from the name
    Ubisoft, please prove me wrong.

I kind of doubt it's in the game but who knows with the options they say we'll have. - I want to see the split jump! My prayers to have the distraction (whistle or not) were answered. Who knows.

I miss that move. I used it as much as I could in the games. You never saw it much on double agent for xbox 360 but the double agent for XBOX still had plenty. It had a lot of classic gameplay back. Not that I didn't like DA on xbox 360 but the original xbox version kept a lot

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

XBL GAMERTAG: MANGAJEDI

Climbing animation (AKA Frog Leap).

I posted this idea in another thread for using something other than the Frog Leap.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySoldier14 View Post
    Here's another idea that's a little similar along the lines of what SolidSage/PhantomQueen suggested for a way to climb instead of the frog leap. Also, sorry if it's already been suggested. Since Sam has a tactical crossbow, perhaps he could have a kind of sticky bolt that is attached to rappelling rope (thin fiberoptic/steel nylon rappel wire ) that he could shoot at cliffs or at whatever is currently utilizing the leap frog. Once the sticky bolt makes contact with the edge/top of high object, Sam now simply goes up to the rappel rope and climbs it. If you want to make it a little more high tech, you could make it so the rappel rope reels out of the sticky bolt once it's shot out or attached. To help players out a little more and let them know where you can shoot the sticky bolt, perhaps there can be a little icon or a type of indicator at the edge/top of high objects that lets players know they can shoot there.
    Last edited by MonkeySoldier14; 06-29-2012 at 03:15 AM.
    Ghost/Panther/Assault: How Will Uplay?

Ironside!

im greedy.

so i will say this very powerful word:

everything.

Chaos theory variable speeds please

If they're concept of "ghosting" is different than the community's, then my number one change would be: Little to No Forced Action.

That way I can go stealthy, truly stealthy (albeit with SCC type controls).

If what they say is true and you can be really steahtly most of the game if you so choose...then my number one concern which seems confirmed to not be there is: Variable Speed and the AI/sound detection system that accompanies it. I really wish this would be in the game. I am being optimistic that what they say is true about the stealth, but after SCC....so yeah. Sorry that I posted two but one is if their definition is different than ours and they don't realize it and the other is if what they say is pretty much exactly true and the ghosts can play as they used to.

I would bring the emails and datasticks back. They help out to flesh out the characters and storyline better.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast