Thread: Land extension | Forums

Land extension

I had been saving up deeds to buy more land and JUST the other day while I was at 6/7 deeds I was able to buy land for 7 deeds and (i forget how much $$) and now that I finally got my 7th deed and I am able to purchase it land is no longer for sale unless you use 50 Saddle Bucks. Why did it change? Do things randomly change throughout the game? Is everything gonna cost me saddle bucks? Please let me know because I will stop playing and delete my game. I am very upset by this, it changed OVER NIGHT!!!!!!! Just as I attained my final deed to purchase the land. I don't appreciate that.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Changes are often implemented in new builds of the game. I will be sure to pass along your concerns to the team.

Er - I'm not sure about this at the moment since it's several days since I last bought an expansion and I can't check because the game is down ("in maintenance") but when you can, do look again at the expansion tab; on my game the option to *buy* a deed for 50 saddledollars was added to this tab, but the original item, buying the expansion for so many deeds and some horsebucks was still there as well and there was no option at all to buy an expansion for 50 saddledollars ... are you sure the 50 saddledollars was to buy the expansion? As I said, it's a few days since I last bought an expansion but it was definitely still deeds + horsebucks when I did (15 deeds a time for me - it keeps going up to there then sticks at that level).

The game should be back up and running. The team is aware that extensions have disappeared and are working to solve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Game up and running. Extensions there as normal, too. Haven't tried to buy one (not enough deeds at the moment) but they show up in the shop as normal.

Thanks for letting us know!