Thread: Updates : Prince of Persia Revelations | Forums

Hybrid View

Updates : Prince of Persia Revelations

Just to let you know i called the developpers , and its a confirmed BOG FOR THE ARTWORK 33 , i left a msg at ubisoft montréal support for a patch.

Updates part 2 : Ubi contacted the devollopers for what they can do about it ( wich is indeed good news ) , altought they can't assure us a patch because they saying the game is 7 years old. So lets prey the lord and feel free to sign this thread as if it was a petition for a patch , thnx to all of yall. I'll also take your silence and views on this POST for being interested in the resolution of this problem. thnx

Updates part 3 :A second Bog with pop revelations(extended version of warrior within) : when ending the game and clicking save it erase your extra features, so when you get back to your main menu open an another game and save in it to keep all your achivements. I'll be adressing this issue along with the environments 33 bog with pipeworks fondations 9 and ubisoft , the best that can happen is a patch. An another solution and to me the costless easiest and simple would be to send them your psp save file with everything unlock proving you did it and they send you back the babylon ending dahakas death true end with all features unlocked when it returns to main menu after the credits and the artwork 33 unlocked aswell as a save file , so you just have to copy it in your psp. So i'll keep you Updated on that.

Please not that all the WW Glitches and Bug are aswell in POP revelations but they won't fix those , the game too old and would cost too much money to release such a big patch.
    Altought the 2 Revelations exclusives bogs are easy to correct , so we can hope for a patch since the latest psp firmware allows updates for umd's games.

If they can't do it, the save file option i said below would be the only option to be a satified customers, so i'll let you guys informed of what happens with ubi, pipeworks sofware and fondation 9 entertainment.
    Last edited by Ledragonsync; 07-18-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Ledragonsync View Post
    Just to let you know i called the developpers , and its a confirmed BOG FOR THE ARTWORK 33 , i left a msg at ubisoft montréal support for a patch.

Updates part 2 : Ubi contacted the devollopers for what they can do about it ( wich is indeed good news ) , altought they can't assure us a patch because they saying the game is 7 years old. So lets prey the lord and feel free to sign this thread as if it was a petition for a patch , thnx to all of yall. I'll also take your silence and views on this POST for being interested in the resolution of this problem. thnx

Updates part 3 :A second Bog with pop revelations(extended version of warrior within) : when ending the game and clicking save it erase your extra features, so when you get back to your main menu open an another game and save in it to keep all your achivements. I'll be adressing this issue along with the environments 33 bog with pipeworks fondations 9 and ubisoft , the best that can happen is a patch. An another solution and to me the costless easiest and simple would be to send them your psp save file with everything unlock proving you did it and they send you back the babylon ending dahakas death true end with all features unlocked when it returns to main menu after the credits and the artwork 33 unlocked aswell as a save file , so you just have to copy it in your psp. So i'll keep you Updated on that.

Please not that all the WW Glitches and Bug are aswell in POP revelations but they won't fix those , the game too old and would cost too much money to release such a big patch.
    Altought the 2 Revelations exclusives bogs are easy to correct , so we can hope for a patch since the latest psp firmware allows updates for umd's games.

If they can't do it, the save file option i said below would be the only option to be a satified customers, so i'll let you guys informed of what happens with ubi, pipeworks sofware and fondation 9 entertainment.

It's me whith my real Uplay account.

Updates part 4 : Looking bad' ubisoft haven't ansewerd my msg and fondation9/pipe works are not responding aswell.

time will let us know ,

what we asking ain't big , just a legit complete save file. I can provide my save with all possible extra content unlocked in exhange.

I'll keep calling them guys, don't worry ..

Until then we gotta wait.

Update part 5 : Neitheir Ubi or the developers can provide uncorropted save files.

Last option the patch. fix the artwork chest and the saving bog at the end, i've asked ubi (what they told me to do by phone in their general forums.

They'll take a look at it.
    Last edited by LeDragonSYNC; 08-01-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Still waiting Ubi....