Thread: So much issue | Forums

So much issue

Hi,
    I got so much issue running ghost recon.. First, in multiplayer, it always says connection lost, second when sometimes i play, it crash to desktop, third, the game is so lag especially when i am looking around, i already made to the lowest settings as possible.. please fix and help

My specs
    i7
    msi twin frozr gtx 580
    8 gb ram
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I got the same issue number 2.My game always freezes and crashes to desktop.I tried to update my gpu drivers , reboot pc, using as few applications as it's possible.It stil crashes.I mean WTF the game is meant to relex u so lol.
    EDIT : my gpu is GTX 570.
    Last edited by vicmickey; 06-28-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Hi guys, please contact technical support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi guys, please contact technical support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.
    everyone keeps sending the same link with the same instructions that do nothing. How bout a real sollution !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    I did it a while ago.The guy from tech support ended up on telling me that the issue may be caused because of my 8-core cpu and i should turn 6 cores off.Game still frozes and that guy didnt post a reply since monday.THANK U VERY MUCH UBISOFT.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by vicmickey View Post
    i did it a while ago.the guy from tech support ended up on telling me that the issue may be caused because of my 8-core cpu and i should turn 6 cores off.game still frozes and that guy didnt post a reply since monday.thank u very much ubisoft.
    wtf ubisoft?? Don't you see that this game is totally broken??? This forum has more complaints than all the other games in the world together!! I'm waiting for a solution here too, my campaign doesn't work, my online doesn't work and guess what??? Not even a little patch since may?? wtf?? ubisoft should refund us for selling a lie, for seling a game that doesn't play! This is robery! I'm a gamer who plays a lot of other titles and I'm very patient, for example, with Skyrim, as I'm on PS3, as you know SKYRIM was completely broken at beginning, but what Ubisoft is doing with its customers is absurd! There's no ETA, or any news about what they intend to do to fix all this!!! I thought that EA was the worst bloodsucker of the history but I think I was wrong! We gamers should get together and sue UBISOFT!

yeh, i'm not to big on having to buy online codes for games. i won't play or purchase ea games for this reason. watch it ubisoft, you are dabbling w/a bad thing.
    igetzKILLZ