Thread: Xbox 360 game has a ps3 code | Forums

Xbox 360 game has a ps3 code

I have lost a lot of respect now for Ubisoft
    I have brought a copy of the new ghost recon future soldier for the xbox 360. Open up the box and i to find my code to play online and instead of a 25 digit xbox code i have a 12 digit ps3 code!!!!!!!! So i phone up tec support, send in photos of the pass and jump through hoops while my friends are waiting for me to join them online. Hour later still no reply, so i phone up again to be told its a tier 2 issue. Ok fine. So i phone them up again only to be told that the entire tier 2 staff are in France!!!!!! WHAT THE ENTIRE TIER 2 STAFF IN A COMPANY OF THIS SIZE IS IN FRANCE, ARE YOU SERIOUS. So now i am waiting for an explanation, apology and a new code. It says it all when they can send there staff to France but they cant even put the right code in a box. I will keep you informed of the situation. Not Happy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

As this is about a code in a boxed game, the normal spiel from Ubisoft is to take it back to the place you bought the game from, as Ubisoft normally say it has noting to do with them.

Hi, yes contacting the store is the best option, taking in the box with the code will enable them to replace it. You can contact technical support through the web if taking the game back is difficult with proof of purchase, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Well that s the problem it was brought for me as a gift online. So i had to get my girlfriend to get all the info, sent all that in and still no reply. i phoned up again to day to be told that the tier two department would be there today but time was unknown. The operator "Shane" i spoke to was vague on the details and his tone was rude. A problem what could have taken no time to resolve has now taken four days and i am still none the wiser as to whats going on. Bad show

I have just spoken to "Nette" at tec support and she had the problem solved with in 5 mins. Its a shame i did not speak to her on tuesday. Thank you for the post ubi-mush and out-side

I'm very pleased to hear it has been sorted thank you for coming back to let us know.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support