Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Steam users still getting a ton of disconnects? | Forums

Any Steam users still getting a ton of disconnects?

My support ticket still has not been answered by Steam so I guess I'd post here real quick. Has anyone heard from Steam on the ETA for a fix on these disconnects? I'm foolish for buying this game twice lol. One on the Xbox 360 and now on the PC. Same goes with the Xbox version. Not so much on the disconnects, although it still happens, but mostly on host migrating. I've never experienced such an immersion and momentum breaker on a multiplayer than I am now with GRFS. It tarnishes what could've been an awesome cerebral multiplayer game. BoOoOo!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've seen somewhere that the disconnects happen because nonsteam players have the 1.2 patch and the steam players don't, and that it disconnects people with a different version. I've got steam too. Sometimes I can get in a game or 2, but mostly I get disconnects, and sometimes, ctds.

I havent been able to play at all. Every time i connect to a game i d/c within the first 10 seconds. Gives me some ******** about video driver stopped working. I am one of those with the GTX 570 which they are looking at right now but I purchased my copy of GRFS from steam which could be the culprit. GG

yup they are still getting them me included. I contacted steam and asked for a refund. Since no one in ubisoft has made any post saying what they are trying to do to fix it.

i'm getting a TON, but i do like the game though!

Zzz

I agree with you guys and yes, I am a steam user, also, I cannot get any of my classes past level 2 because I disconnect from 90% of my matches!

I'm a (or was) a fan of the series and most of the Tom Clancy tactical shooters, but this is my last ubi purchase. Ridiculous. Please fix these things if you want me to buy more of your games.

The game is fun, when you can play it. And, yeah, I'm a Steam user. Now the game news websites are reporting about the buggy PC release. Hopefully this hurts Ubisoft and makes them rethink how they treat the PC community.

Let me know if you're able to get a refund because I'd probably do the same. If we do get that refund I'm contemplating whether or not to purchase the physical version...how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by SwollenSac View Post
    I havent been able to play at all. Every time i connect to a game i d/c within the first 10 seconds. Gives me some ******** about video driver stopped working. I am one of those with the GTX 570 which they are looking at right now but I purchased my copy of GRFS from steam which could be the culprit. GG
    I too am using the GTX 570, but I have'nt encountered any graphical/driver issues. Steam probably could be the culprit...heck let's just blame it on Ubi.

If i decide to get a refund i will not purchase another ubisoft game. I dont trust them anymore. I may go spend my money on pre-ordering CoD:BO 2. Who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast