Thread: GRFS fails launching | Forums

GRFS fails launching

I installed the game ( Ghost recon Future soldier) completely, i let the patch update the game twice (version 1.2), everything worked fine.
    When i launched the game it worked good and i had to press a button to continue, but then the screen just turned black and the game shut down
    with the message : "Device is removed : Device hung due to badly formed commands"
    I already tried to reinstall the game, but when i did that, all went just the same : everything works fine until i launch the game and get this message.
    What does this mean and what can i do about it ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by jefke93 View Post
    I installed the game ( Ghost recon Future soldier) completely, i let the patch update the game twice (version 1.2), everything worked fine.
    When i launched the game it worked good and i had to press a button to continue, but then the screen just turned black and the game shut down
    with the message : "Device is removed : Device hung due to badly formed commands"
    I already tried to reinstall the game, but when i did that, all went just the same : everything works fine until i launch the game and get this message.
    What does this mean and what can i do about it ?
    Go to PC forum. This is GRFS "console" forum. God, for real, you guys have dyslexia or something?

Quote Originally Posted by xtraordnry0129 View Post
    Go to PC forum. This is GRFS "console" forum. God, for real, you guys have dyslexia or something?
    Tsk. Tsk. Mind your manners.

Quote Originally Posted by xtraordnry0129 View Post
    Watch how I callously quote your post and generalize all console players as rude based on a single data point.

Might want to post your specs. I'm not sure what it means, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McK2P...ature=youtu.be

some more info.