Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Driver crash (Nvidia) | Forums

Driver crash (Nvidia)

I've installed latest drivers, downgrade, full clean install...everything and for some reason when I start to play the campaign, the driver always crashes. I can play multiplayer and Guerrilla Mode perfectly fine; just not campaign. When the ingame cut scene starts, it would instantly crash. As I keep trying it would get further in to the campaign without crashing. Right after I snipe the person and they smoke the place in the cutscene when your first actual gameplay starts it always crashes right when I walk near the truck...

Anyone know how to fix this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So far I haven't had any problems. I have a GTX 580 with the 301.42 driver. I did notice some fps drop from 55 to 44 when I updated to the 1.1 patch. Have you used that driver?

I have the exact same issue.
    I run the game with a GeForce nvidia GTX 570, and I can't even start the game without a black screen and a error message: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered
    I use the latest driver, I even try the new beta driver. Nothing work: unistall old driver, installing new one, manually install driver, reinstall the game, run the game as administrator, fix registry and trying with and without the patch. Northing work.
    I always have some problems with ubisoft game, but nothing like that so far. This is amazing.. in the wrong way.

Some one have an idea?

Hi guys, the developers are aware of the Nvidia issue. Please contact technical support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Thx for the link. We'll see what they have to answer.

Are the nVidia 5xx cards the only ones affected or 4xx as well? (I have 460 and I'm afraid I'll have issues too)

Best wishes,
    Sinful
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1286450&dateline=1350  672038

i have 2 pc
    one with gtx580 3gb and one with 460 gtx...same problem

I also read that some person with a ATI card are affected as well. I think ubisoft mess up with pretty much everything with this game.

The game itself seem good tought. Too bad.

Thx Ubi for releasing a good game not finish.

Quote Originally Posted by tawil23 View Post
    i have 2 pc
    one with gtx580 3gb and one with 460 gtx...same problem
    I'm sorry for You and don't get me wrong, but I hope this is individual and not every nVidia card are affected..
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1286450&dateline=1350  672038

i hope for u too...the game is good when it works...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast