Extended Maintenance Survival Guide
1. Ensure you have proper food and drink for an unknown amount of time.
2. Accept the fact that you cannot play GRO
3. Call your friends and make sure they cannot play GRO
4. Close and open the game repeatedly to keep yourself comfortable that you will not be the last person to know when the servers come back online.
5. Call your internet provider and demand a discount because the primary function of the internet is not functional.
6. Go outside and look around for a moment, puzzled, and realize that you just had more vitamin D in the last 30 seconds than the prior five years combined.
7. Quickly find a paperclip and rubber band and start launching pencils at 3fps (feet per second) toward your neighbors house insisting they are on objective A.
8. Call the pizza delivery guy because you realize that your food and drink consists of Cheetos, chips, mt dew, and peanut butter cups and there is no real food without pizza.
9. Finish that project you started last year before you were invited to GRO and lost track of the time-space continuum.
10. Smash the F5 key on the "watch this thread" official thread.
11. Start back at the top of this list as there is nothing left in life to do but begin your adventure again.
LOL yep thats what im doing ^^^
One way to live One way to die.
Player Experience Manager
GRO Community Leader
This is the best thing I've seen all day.