Thread: I Have a problem with UbisoftGameLauncher... | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I Have a problem with UbisoftGameLauncher...

I bought Splinter Cell Conviction like 6 months a go and it was working fine....Now i installed again to play and what possibky could happen..? Problem with ubisoft game launcher...I deleted Ubisoft game laucnher and i click on steam to play and it says : « error 2 » , now im reinstalling SC C and if happens again...Can any one give me a link of UbisoftGameLauncher with out problems? IF there isnt , somebody can help me? (P.S. I buyed the game by steam it is not Skidrow)

Thanks,
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

To resolve this issue, you will need to manually install the GameLauncher software, which handles the online authentication in the game. Please note that this software MUST be installed to play the game, and cannot be uninstalled or disabled.

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3. Reinstall the GameLauncher software from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe. Once installed, you should be able to start the game!
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    To resolve this issue, you will need to manually install the GameLauncher software, which handles the online authentication in the game. Please note that this software MUST be installed to play the game, and cannot be uninstalled or disabled.

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3. Reinstall the GameLauncher software from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe. Once installed, you should be able to start the game!
    Thank you so much sir!

Trying this also thank you

nope does not work keeps going back to after game report, no error shown. What is going on ?? i have ghost recon FS coming tmoz this better not be happening with that also otherwise im coming round your offices and having a chat with your company director who is having a real nice yummy lunch on the money they have made from me and others buying your games
    sort it out this is out of order

Hello STU0476... dude, you seriously need to calm down... your frustration is getting the better of you and this never helps when trying to troubleshoot a PC problem/issue. Negative remarks/claims aimed at Ubisoft, Uplay or Steam will not help you solve the problem/issue... only with positive effort and a mind open to new ideas can help you solve them. Once you've made your mind-up that it's Ubisoft's, Uplay or Steams fault... your mind is closed to reasonable solutions. An immediate "crash to desktop" after hitting the PLAY button on the Ubisoft Launcher would indicate to me that there is hardware incompatibility on your end going on. Just because your PC specs meet the Minimum System Requirements, it certainly doesn't mean that you are not experiencing hardware and/or software incompatibility on your end. If you can provide detailed/adequate information (as you have provided none at all) here on this thread (see http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...71#post8420371), I will be glad to assist. Good luck.