Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Lighting/Texture Problem? | Forums

Question Ghost Recon Future Soldier Lighting/Texture Problem?

Is it just me or do the lighting particles or lighting engine look really bad? As light enters through small crevices, you can see many and many of the physical particles of light. It looks absolutely terrible! Also, I have the settings at max except for 'Ambient Occlusion' and 'Paralax mapping' and many objects such as brick, metal poles, etc. look very very bad. You can also see the particles in these objects too! It looks like they are very pixelated. Is anyone having the same issue/complaint?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

No the game looks like complete garbage, runs worse and mouse acceleration kills it completely. Thanks Ubisoft nice delay and still screw it up

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunt21 View Post
    No the game looks like complete garbage, runs worse and mouse acceleration kills it completely. Thanks Ubisoft nice delay and still screw it up
    meanwhile on the Ubisoft HQ somewhere in France ; AAhh look sir ! another sattisfied cuztomour ! Ze PZ verzion iz our magnifique mikycow..we are happy like a happy hippo you know ? Zo bugger off you annoyink Cuztomourz you wanted a PZ verzion we wanted your Oiro's..and i want my croissaint fresh sil vou plait! Shoo Shoo leave uz alone !

Quote Originally Posted by TROOPER181 View Post
    meanwhile on the Ubisoft HQ somewhere in France ; AAhh look sir ! another sattisfied cuztomour ! Ze PZ verzion iz our magnifique mikycow..we are happy like a happy hippo you know ? Zo bugger off you annoyink Cuztomourz you wanted a PZ verzion we wanted your Oiro's..and i want my croissaint fresh sil vou plait! Shoo Shoo leave uz alone !
    lol agreed the game is dreaful, thats why they hid it from us all. its a very bad port, just upscaled by the look of it.
    http://www.media73.co.uk - film & video production Leeds

time to let it know to game reviewers and metacritic.....when the massmedia gives it a bad review.. all of their sales are going bye bye..
    Strange its always with Ubisoft :
    - Splintercell Conviction : same problem, low performance even you had a monster PC designed by NASA and Aliens and they still didnt repair that game for PC users im NOT going to buy the next one SC;Blacklist period!
    - From Dust: FPS cap and a direct port

Rainbow Six : Patriots ? believe me it will be another bad console port, GRFS is the proof of that