Thread: Where to download client? | Forums

Where to download client?

I received a beta key yesterday and have been lost as to where to download the client. the main page is under maintenance and i dont see anywhere to download it?

Any help would be much appreciated

The only help I can offer is limited. The servers are offline for a patch update. They should be coming back soon, as the original ETA was to complete by 3 pm EDT (glad I am no longer a tech, these ETA's always bite).

Once the servers come back, the main page will work. When the main page is again available, click the button "Apply for Beta Key" and log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kn0ximus View Post
    I received a beta key yesterday and have been lost as to where to download the client. the main page is under maintenance and i dont see anywhere to download it?

Any help would be much appreciated
    Make sure you on the ubisot NA page and not the UK page and the download link will be there.

Goto ubisoft main page and make sure to be on the US not UK beside to the right of your login name. Then go back to GRO page the download link should be there

http://ghostrecononline.com is now back online. Once you log in, you will see the option to download.