Thread: Brothers in Arms should go to the Pacific!!! | Forums

Brothers in Arms should go to the Pacific!!!

I love the fact that BIA followed the series Band of Brothers, it would be amazing if -after completing the Matt Baker series- the developers went onto following 'the pacific' series. As both 'Band of Brothers' and 'The Pacific' were very different yet intense experiences. I would love to give the Japanese hell! Maybe be part of 'Sledges' mortar team excreta. It would be a whole new perspective, as the Germans were very tactical and often reserved about what they did, the German Ideology was to win and survive. As the Japanese went into battles looking to gain 'honour' by killing the enemy at all costs. Often throwing large amounts of men into direct Browning fire. Not to say the Americans got off lightly as they were often decimated by Japanese ambushes. With constant battling for air dominance, sea dominance and land dominance, the visuals and story could be very surreal. Also a Katana could appear at some stage!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have always thought this would be a very cool idea! I hope they do head to the pacific soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_McQ View Post
    Not to say the Americans got off lightly as they were often decimated by Japanese ambushes.
    There were some terrible battles but by and large, we were much more effective at "island hopping" than the Japanese (even though it was their own land) For every American soldier that was killed, 10 Japanese were taken with him. Bloody theater... it would make for some amazing gameplay