Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i thought upgrading and gaining XP was posed to give more budget... what gives? | Forums

i thought upgrading and gaining XP was posed to give more budget... what gives?

As i progressed in the game, ecerything costs more...... healing patients.... and such..... but i feel like a 35 yr old who is still getting a 5 yr old allowance.... as u progress so should the budget.... everything else went up!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well at start getting money is too easy and it will get even at end i dont think the money u get is too little i think its fine

Everything's working as it should at present, although we always appreciate feedback. Thanks for playing!

Best,
    House MD Team

if u would get more money at end cases u would roll over those cases way too fast, i my self dont use any real money to play and im already at 50 STARs to complete last achievement which i think in game lenght terms is too fast, but i guess everyone feels it diffirent

I personally find that a decent budget is too difficult to get (and keep!) I have no problems getting supplies or energy items, but what with everything being so **** expensive and minigame payouts being so skimpy, it gets frustrating.

It can be frustrating, but it can all be done with patience. Thanks for playing.

Best,
    House MD Team

I hate to say it but it's a non issue if you play either of the major minigames at least decently well. Between double budget days and the minigames, I've bought most of the clothing items for male and female that I can buy (as of level 29 I did), and I'm still in the 15k range for money--once you upgrade everything, money becomes no object.

Quote Originally Posted by MehtareL View Post
    I personally find that a decent budget is too difficult to get (and keep!) I have no problems getting supplies or energy items, but what with everything being so **** expensive and minigame payouts being so skimpy, it gets frustrating.
    I totally agree with MegtareL. Plus, I am not getting ANY bonus budget points for upgrading. (see my posts in bugs and general)

Unhappy

I agree as well. Especially today when I logged on for my 5th day and got 1 House Credit instead of Double Budget???? WTF?4

I think there should be a little more budget given out for the MRI machine, and for the stitching emergency patient minigame. But apart from that the budget seems fair. If it was that much easier than now then the game wouldnt be interesting and addicting enough to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast