Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hitman Absolution modern day Assassin creed? | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I remember the rumors saying that AC1 was HM5!

Banned
    Both Hitman and Assassin's Creed have borrowed ideas from one another.

Hitman isn't a modern version of AC, and AC isn't a historical Hitman, they're both unique, but there are shared elements.

So yes, OP, there are similarities to AC in a new feature in Hitman, but that doesn't make it an AC game.

Quote Originally Posted by mockers00 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pal859keA
    Hitman seems to be barrowing thing's from AC that hitman did not have such as

Blend in crowds

Escape/hide from guards

Multiple way's to kill the target including poison which is in AC

Hitman set the foundation for most Assassintion games but AC honestly created something way diffrent then Hitman with free running no guns and everything based with a hidden blade and etc.
    Hitman did all of those things before Assassin's Creed

If anything Assassin's Creed is an Ancient Hitman.

Hitman is an actual assassination game...not an action-adventure game like AC3. It is a far better and deeper stealth/assassin experience than any of the past AC games....although AC3 does have some additions that emphasize the "stealth" in an Assassin's game.
    The Hitman franchise REALLY allows you to flex those creative murder muscles. It's what AC 2-2.3 should have incorporated - Proper Assassinations..instead of scripted events and "Exotic gameplay"

I'll be getting both BTW

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Watch Dogs looks a lot like a modern day Assassin's Creed game. I really wish it was to be honest. They've created a living breathing world from the looks of it. I would love to run around with a hidden blade in that game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfTemplar94 View Post
    Watch Dogs looks a lot like a modern day Assassin's Creed game. I really wish it was to be honest. They've created a living breathing world from the looks of it. I would love to run around with a hidden blade in that game.
    I know right!!!!!

What's the point of posting this? 2 different communities?

Are you trying to troll or something?, because your always trying to start stuff with me constantly.. Maybe you been looking at to many trains brah.

Two different communities where th OP is called Mockers on both. Yeah right, I'm so pointless.

Only you could construe an insult from a link, geez...

Quote Originally Posted by Locopells View Post
    Two different communities where th OP is called Mockers on both. Yeah right, I'm so pointless.

Only you could construe an insult from a link, geez...
    I never said it wasn't me idiot. I said it's two different communities as in why are you posting the link? what's your "point"?

I don't find it as an insult I find it as weird? you want my facebook and my phone number to? and my personal hour by hour feed, why you stalkin bro? and second off why do you care? ;\

Quote Originally Posted by mockers00 View Post
    I never said it wasn't me idiot. I said it's two different communities as in why are you posting the link? what's your "point"?

I don't find it as an insult I find it as weird? you want my facebook and my phone number to? and my personal hour by hour feed, why you stalkin bro? and second off why do you care? ;\
    How old are you?

All credit goes to Turul for making this AWESOME sig! Thanks!
    Join the
    AC Forums chat!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast