Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magnetic View Exploit in multiplayer ?? | Forums

I'm sure it's hard to notice for some people when an opponent has unlimited ammo, for instance, if he was playing against a team of skilled players (not saying that the video poster wasnt skilled) that engineer would've been dead long before he was able to take half of the shots that he did, he had his head sticking out of cover for quite a bit of time. plenty enough time for a quick headshot.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtiMaTExWEap0N_ View Post
    I believe this is one of the videos that they posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjNonZsrTXs
    That's the PC version...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixmgs View Post
    That's the PC version...

I've seen it on the ps3 version aswell, which you would have noticed if you read my comment and no he wasn;t using a ammo box (lmao) he was throwing a hundred grenades and had a assault rifle which he fired endlessly. Anyway, you guys can continue on and on about this topic. Cheats are out there, modded controllers are out there. It's not gonna remove itself from the game, no matter how much i type on this thread. Cheats Always start in this phase where everyone is placing a question mark behind something. The same thing happened on socom and every other shooter i;ve played. Before you know it, the cheats spread like a fking virus and here i am playing the next best shooter, because the others got poluted.

Peace Out

Quote Originally Posted by ULtiMaTExWEap0N_ View Post
    I've seen it on the ps3 version aswell, which you would have noticed if you read my comment and no he wasn;t using a ammo box (lmao) he was throwing a hundred grenades and had a assault rifle which he fired endlessly. Anyway, you guys can continue on and on about this topic. Cheats are out there, modded controllers are out there. It's not gonna remove itself from the game, no matter how much i type on this thread. Cheats Always start in this phase where everyone is placing a question mark behind something. The same thing happened on socom and every other shooter i;ve played. Before you know it, the cheats spread like a fking virus and here i am playing the next best shooter, because the others got poluted.

Peace Out
    I have a crapload of time played on this game, and I haven't seen anyone with unlimited ammo or backscatter vision or a modded controller (and only like 2 mods even work on GRFS; altering the fire rate and the drop shot, both would be very noticeable). The best way to cheat on GRFS or any shooter is to use a lag switch anyways so I don't get how these cheats are that big a deal and "poluting" the game when not even 0.01% of players are using them. You're going to have cheaters in any online game you play, do you not know that you can just leave the match and find another room so you don't have to play against or with cheaters?

I know who you are and you probably left GRFS because khwoon jumped way ahead of your precious 8 KDR you had going for yourself, all you did was camp your own spawn in this game and you're probably doing the same in whatever shooter you're playing now (whatever it is, I bet it has restricted spawn zones).

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixmgs View Post
    I have a crapload of time played on this game, and I haven't seen anyone with unlimited ammo or backscatter vision or a modded controller (and only like 2 mods even work on GRFS; altering the fire rate and the drop shot, both would be very noticeable). The best way to cheat on GRFS or any shooter is to use a lag switch anyways so I don't get how these cheats are that big a deal and "poluting" the game when not even 0.01% of players are using them. You're going to have cheaters in any online game you play, do you not know that you can just leave the match and find another room so you don't have to play against or with cheaters?

I know who you are and you probably left GRFS because khwoon jumped way ahead of your precious 8 KDR you had going for yourself, all you did was camp your own spawn in this game and you're probably doing the same in whatever shooter you're playing now (whatever it is, I bet it has restricted spawn zones).
    and here you are still flaming on the forums. I own 2 accounts and 1 was for camping yes and i have 1 for run and gun and Yes i outplay you on that acount aswell. You only play with a full team because you get smacked all the time. Your buddy's leave matches when i break their kdr with my run and gun game. We can go on and on about you and me, but in the end i outplay you and that's exactly the reason why you constantly flame. When i was still camping my 10 to 1 kdr you flamed for weeks at an end that i fail at run and gunning. When i got into the mood to start a run and gun profile it became a 5 to 1 (not something i was planning to have, because i just use the account to run and gun most of the time) You are what people like me call Jealous. It doesn';t matter if i run and gun or camp, i outplay you both ways and you know why? because i don;t focus on hating and getting jealous over other players stats. You just keep making story's up, but i hope that you're learning something underneath all that jealousy of yours. Learn to focus on your own gun game, that way you dont have to hate players that do better than you. In the end of the day you need players like me in your clan, but you know what '' you rather invite people to your clan that play inferior to yourself so that you have the spotlight for yourself'' Guess what, it's a team game and if you can't have any respect for someone that does it better than yourself, simply don't play the game.

You troll on the forums, fail inside the game. Me? I'm enjoying my gaming experience and yes i don't like the cheating, but like you said, you can find new lobby's etc. You simply responded to my post for a entirely different reason. You let anger and jealousy get the better hand of you. Some of your buddy;s who you convinced of my lack of skill level are now on my friendslist and we catch good games every now and then. They didn't narrow their view just because of 1 jealous ****. I suggest you stop narrowing your view, i;m playing as we speak, doing my run and gun thing. You just keep flaming, hating everything else you love to do.

Something funny happened 2 days ago btw. Someone just like yourself came into my party and we played some matches and he asked me '' are you ultimate weapon?'' i said ye, how you know it was me (because i was on my run and gun name) he recognised my voice and we had a conversation about stuff that happened in the past, He was Always flaming like you do and he apologised because he realized that i dont just narrow my gameplay to camping alone. He however was never jealous of my stats, you are though and that's exactly why a year has past and you still lash out at me. Learn from your friends, learn from those who do it better. Let go of your jealousy, you embarass yourself with it. Here i am trying to be nice, because i;m simply too old for childish stuff like this.

If you can't see the truth in your own actions then i just let you continue embarass yourself.
    You have a good one. I'll enjoy teaming up with your buddy's who got more sense in them.
    And no i don;t mind if someone camps a better kdr or run and guns a better one. I am Always on the look for good people to teamup with. You however you're on the look for something you will never achieve. You cán only become a better version of yourself, stop trying to be something you cannot. Let your anger go, stop looking at stats in the fashion that you;re doing now.

Goodluck with that attitude of yours and No i'm not gonna jump into that rollorcoaster of endless reply's, you just have fun covering up your own tracks.
    I already said what need to be said. I'm gonna catch some games, while you figure out another hate speech, toodles.
    Last edited by ULtiMaTExWEap0N_; 10-02-2013 at 01:01 PM.

And this is why we don't name and shame on the forums.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12