Thread: PS3 Unlocks | Forums

PS3 Unlocks

Is there any word regarding if/ when PS3 players will have access to the unlocks available to xbox/ pc players such as the Defender or other pistols you unlock with codes?
    I am also curious whether Ubisoft intends to release the pre-order bonuses (AK-47, unique headgear, etc) to the general public either through an update or as DLC.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, we have no information yet on either of those questions. When we do we will post as an announcement.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Huh? I didn't pre-order and I have the exclusive guns and headgear.... I have the AK-47 and MK-14 or whatever it is... Found a code in the gamebox, but as I said, didn't pre-order GRFS. This whole game is confusing as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by meetreez View Post
    Huh? I didn't pre-order and I have the exclusive guns and headgear.... I have the AK-47 and MK-14 or whatever it is... Found a code in the gamebox, but as I said, didn't pre-order GRFS. This whole game is confusing as hell.
    The AK-47 and Mk.14 are for the Signature Edition, which is not necessarily a pre-order only deal.

Regards,
    Nexo