Thread: But I am already signed in.... | Forums

Question But I am already signed in....

I've clicked on the link "Register for update" on R6 site, but eventhough I was registered and logged in in uPlay... the site brought on the register to uPlay page...?????
    Hum... help? Don't wanna have 2 uPlay accounts.... =(
    La Louve RK

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Indeed, no need to register twice! To make sure to be updated on Rainbow Six, click on your account name in the top bar, then "Edit". There, make sure you have selected Rainbow 6 in your list of favorite Ubisoft Games.

If you are active on social networks, following R6 on Twitter or liking the page is also a sure way to get all the new info
    Uplay Community Developer
    Facebook
    / Google+ / Support

Quote Originally Posted by Korchaa View Post
    Indeed, no need to register twice! To make sure to be updated on Rainbow Six, click on your account name in the top bar, then "Edit". There, make sure you have selected Rainbow 6 in your list of favorite Ubisoft Games.

If you are active on social networks, following R6 on Twitter or liking the page is also a sure way to get all the new info
    Guess you are right on that one...maybe social networks are enough... but I so much don't want to miss a thing! (Go on twitter only once in a while and facebook maybe twice or once a day... emails I get on my cell each time...) Ill see... thanks for the help BTW!
    La Louve RK