Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Altair Vs. Ezio Vs. Connor | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Altair Vs. Ezio Vs. Connor

This might be a duplicate thread, if so, then I am sorry, but still. I would like to get your opinions, me and my friend are arguing over the victor, so... who would you choose, and why?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Kinda hard to debate such thing when we don't know Ratonhnhaké:ton anywhere as well as Altair and Ezio.

But since you asked: Ratonhnhaké:ton. From the bits of him I've already seen and what I read about or heard from the developers, I like him the most out of 3 main assassins. His story, his ethnic background and the effect it has on his life and character, his fight against all injustice, his (seemingly) open criticism of Patriots' fight for the freedom of a white straight colonial man only (disregarding black slaves, Indians, women etc), his (apparent) refusal to side with either the Patriots or the Loyalists completely because neither side is concerned about people like him, it all makes him very appealing & smart character to me who I relate to and want to play.

And as a bonus, he's the most handsome in my personal opinion

EDIT: Hmmm... Unless this is "who would win in a fight" thread lol. Then either Ezio or Ratonhnhaké:ton since they have guns at their disposal.
    Last edited by RatonhnhakeFan; 06-25-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Considering that Altair was Ezio's mentor, it should be Altair. He made all of the codex pages which gave Ezio dual hidden blades, poison, hidden gun, etc. We also don't know that enough about Connor yet. Ezio and Connor had better resources than Altair and a cool combat system and stuff and we should take that into account too.

Quote Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan View Post
    Kinda hard to debate such thing when we don't know Ratonhnhaké:ton anywhere as well as Altair and Ezio.

But since you asked: Ratonhnhaké:ton. From the bits of him I've already seen and what I read about or heard from the developers, I like him the most out of 3 main assassins. His story, his ethnic background and the effect it has on his life and character, his fight against all injustice, his (seemingly) open criticism of Patriots' fight for the freedom of a white straight colonial man only (disregarding black slaves, Indians, women etc), his (apparent) refusal to side with either the Patriots or the Loyalists completely because neither side is concerned about people like him, it all makes him very appealing & smart character to me who I relate to and want to play.

And as a bonus, he's the most handsome in my personal opinion

EDIT: Hmmm... Unless this is "who would win in a fight" thread lol. Then either Ezio or Ratonhnhaké:ton since they have guns at their disposal.
    Yeah, I've really like Ezio recently with the past series, but even with the short footage we've seen with Connor, I think I'm starting to like Connor more.

Oh, and how would think Connor would look in a beard? And I really like Connor's robes, even more than Ezio's robes in ACB.
    "On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders."
    "The other part of me is the outsider."

I will go with Ezio. He is a master to play with some advance weapons and he always lives with it. I like his gun. I know Altair is also master to play his weapons but truth is that Ezio has better skill as an assassin.

With their full weapons set: So far I'm thinking Ezio. He is a great swordsman and skilled with ranged weapons (Although, Connor might be better with a bow).

Without weapons: Probably Connor from what we've seen. He's extremely quick and has this rage about him, that reminds me a lot of Batman.

Epicness of character: We don't know much about Connor and the quality of the execution of his character's personality yet, so I'm going to go with Altair. He's quiet, yet sparks up when he disagress with something. He also has quite a lot of self control. The most dedicated Assassin of the three so far.

Look: I LOVE Connor's outfit so much. They really outdid themselves with the character design this time.

I would choose........ Ezio because not only have we played 3 games with him but we've come to see that he is a bad-a** even in his late 50's.
    Last edited by BeCk41; 06-25-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckWrecks View Post
    I would choose........ Ezio because not only have we played 3 games with him but we've come to see that he is a bass-a** even in his elder days.
    Well, Altair was still pretty active in his 60's, Ezio was like an old man when he was 65.

All credit goes to Turul for making this AWESOME sig! Thanks!
    Join the
    AC Forums chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNYboy View Post
    Well, Altair was still pretty active in his 60's, Ezio was like an old man when he was 65.
    Well I guess they were both pretty active in their elderly years, but I'm trying to make more of a point that Ezio's experiences made him stronger and I think he's the more suitable master assassin, although Altair was pretty ruthless and it looks like Conner might be as well. But my bet goes to Ezio if this were a street brawl... lol

The Grand Temple (suckers) And by that I mean the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckWrecks View Post
    Well I guess they were both pretty active in their elderly years, but I'm trying to make more of a point that Ezio's experiences made him stronger and I think he's the more suitable master assassin, although Altair was pretty ruthless and it looks like Conner might be as well. But my bet goes to Ezio if this were a street brawl... lol
    Yeah, wasn't Altair 80-something when he killed Abbas? Still had the moves XD

Well, as we've all said, we don't really know Connor very well yet. Altair was probably known in AC history as the greatest Assassin to ever live (many people seemed to know of his legacy) and I think he's pretty **** cool. However, who knows? Maybe when we skip forward another few hundred years, Ezio will be regarded in the same way. After all, he eradicated the Borgia influence, rebuilt both the Italian and Turkish Assassins, and was the first man to open Altair's library.

Both characters had interesting personalities; Ezio with his womanising charm and sarcasm and flamboyance, contrasted with Altair's more serious and deadly manner, his transition from arrogant young man to understanding his actions. I also loved their interactions with other people - Ezio and Yusuf/Leonardo, Altiar and Malik, etc.

From what I've seen, though, Connor could top them both.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast