Thread: Piracy only exists on PC. | Forums

Piracy only exists on PC.

Now first and foremost I am a PC player not a Console player. I find Console to be junk, and below that of my computer. I could not be as slow as a console if I wanted to be. Xbox 360 Direct X 10, PC Direct X 11.1, xbox 3 core CPU and a R480 Video card, PC up to 6 core CPU with 12 threads or * core CPU and up to 4 video cards 7970, or 680 you pick your poison. Console 1 monitor PC up to 6 monitors. Now I got that out of the way time to get on with this post.

Piracy does not only happen on PC, in fact UBI (morons) it is easier for Xbox 360 owners to pirate your game then it is on a PC. Also it is eaiser to play pirated games on a Xbox 360 then it is PC because they dont have the checks and balances like we do on PC. But when I read this statement

“When we started Ghost Recon Online we were thinking about Ghost Recon: Future Solider; having something ported in the classical way without any deep development, because we know that 95% of our consumers will pirate the game. So we said okay, we have to change our mind.
    “We have to adapt, we have to embrace this instead of pushing it away. That’s the main reflection behind Ghost Recon Online and the choice we’ve made to go in this direction.”

Makes me wonder why I even purchase your **** games in the first place if that is how you look at us PC gamers. In case your little mind cannot phathom piracy exists on other platforms. Now see this Torrent site with your newest game Ghost Recon Future Soldier pirated game available on, wait for it. XBOX 360.

Like holy ****, what is this, a pirated copy of Future Soldier for Xbox 360. And no they don't have to be online to play the game. So before you UBI software open your **** mouth better make sure you tards know what you are talking about.
    Last edited by Tully__; 06-24-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Removed link to pirate software site.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think quite a few people have already pointed this out, however thanks very much for letting us know.

Could have at least let the moron, junk and all parts at the door though....
    La Louve RK