Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: How to climb up on a pillar in The Baths of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ? | Forums

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafferu View Post
    So you're saying the Prince doesn't climb when you're pushing the left analog stick up ? weird....
    Have you tried using the other movement buttons ? instead of the left analog stick use the "cross"
    Yeah, I have tried each and every button but Prince is not climbing up, and when prince jumps on a pillar left analog stick almost stops working, it only works to rotate price and that too only towards left side. When I move left analog stick towards right prince doesn't move at all. If prince is on a pillar it can only be rotated towards left side that is it.

    This is not all when I push back button to upgrade there also left analog works only when pressed towards the left side if I press it towards right side it doesn't work at all. I have to use the D pad to select the option which is on the right side.

    If I press "cross" prince jumps towards his back. I am now very tensed I suspect my controller is a faulty one. Most importantly my left analog stick works fine when I move prince on a plain surface.

    How can I check if my controller is a faulty one or a normal one?
     

  2. #12
    Senior Member Gi1t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by nice_guy75 View Post

    How can I check if my controller is a faulty one or a normal one?
    Test its performance on other games. If the controller itself is really acting up, it should show in other games as well, one way or another.
     

  3. #13
    Senior Member Grafferu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    5,788
    And if your controller's fine, change your game, it's bugged.
     

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafferu View Post
    And if your controller's fine, change your game, it's bugged.
    This can also be a reason???????????? I wonder my controller is working fine when prince moves on a plain surface but its only pillar where prince unable to climb and also in the upgrade menu where I can only select the items which are on the left side, to select items on the right I have to use the D-Pad.

    Considering these fact I am unable to decide whether my controller is a faulty one or my games.
     

  5. #15
    Senior Member Gi1t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by nice_guy75 View Post
    This can also be a reason???????????? I wonder my controller is working fine when prince moves on a plain surface but its only pillar where prince unable to climb and also in the upgrade menu where I can only select the items which are on the left side, to select items on the right I have to use the D-Pad.

    Considering these fact I am unable to decide whether my controller is a faulty one or my games.
    Something that specific sounds more like the game than hte controller. -__-
     

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi1t View Post
    Something that specific sounds more like the game than hte controller. -__-
    I hope its only the game problem not the controller's as I have recently purchased my Xbox and I can't afford to purchase another controller anytime soon.
     

  7. #17
    Senior Member Grafferu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi1t View Post
    Something that specific sounds more like the game than hte controller. -__-
    I agree
     

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafferu View Post
    I agree
    I wish you both are right, as I can't afford to purchase Xbox controller anytime soon.
     

  9. #19
    Senior Member Grafferu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    5,788
    So have you checked with the people who sold you the game ?
     

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafferu View Post
    So have you checked with the people who sold you the game ?
    Not yet, actually I have purchased this game from a city which is some 750kms away from my home town, lol. We are planning to visit the same city in the month end. I will let the forum know the source of my problem once I get to know myself.

    Currently I am keeping my fingers crossed, as I said I can't afford to purchase another controller just yet.
     

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •