Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to climb up on a pillar in The Baths of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ? | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Grafferu View Post
    So you're saying the Prince doesn't climb when you're pushing the left analog stick up ? weird....
    Have you tried using the other movement buttons ? instead of the left analog stick use the "cross"
    Yeah, I have tried each and every button but Prince is not climbing up, and when prince jumps on a pillar left analog stick almost stops working, it only works to rotate price and that too only towards left side. When I move left analog stick towards right prince doesn't move at all. If prince is on a pillar it can only be rotated towards left side that is it.

This is not all when I push back button to upgrade there also left analog works only when pressed towards the left side if I press it towards right side it doesn't work at all. I have to use the D pad to select the option which is on the right side.

If I press "cross" prince jumps towards his back. I am now very tensed I suspect my controller is a faulty one. Most importantly my left analog stick works fine when I move prince on a plain surface.

How can I check if my controller is a faulty one or a normal one?

Quote Originally Posted by nice_guy75 View Post

How can I check if my controller is a faulty one or a normal one?
    Test its performance on other games. If the controller itself is really acting up, it should show in other games as well, one way or another.

And if your controller's fine, change your game, it's bugged.

And if your controller's fine, change your game, it's bugged.
    This can also be a reason???????????? I wonder my controller is working fine when prince moves on a plain surface but its only pillar where prince unable to climb and also in the upgrade menu where I can only select the items which are on the left side, to select items on the right I have to use the D-Pad.

Considering these fact I am unable to decide whether my controller is a faulty one or my games.

Quote Originally Posted by nice_guy75 View Post
    This can also be a reason???????????? I wonder my controller is working fine when prince moves on a plain surface but its only pillar where prince unable to climb and also in the upgrade menu where I can only select the items which are on the left side, to select items on the right I have to use the D-Pad.

Considering these fact I am unable to decide whether my controller is a faulty one or my games.
    Something that specific sounds more like the game than hte controller. -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Gi1t View Post
    I hope its only the game problem not the controller's as I have recently purchased my Xbox and I can't afford to purchase another controller anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi1t View Post
    I agree

I agree
    I wish you both are right, as I can't afford to purchase Xbox controller anytime soon.

So have you checked with the people who sold you the game ?

So have you checked with the people who sold you the game ?
    Not yet, actually I have purchased this game from a city which is some 750kms away from my home town, lol. We are planning to visit the same city in the month end. I will let the forum know the source of my problem once I get to know myself.

Currently I am keeping my fingers crossed, as I said I can't afford to purchase another controller just yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast