Thread: Chapter 2 helicopter bug? | Forums

Question Chapter 2 helicopter bug?

I seem to have a bug preventing me from advancing the story. When in the helicopter it does not allow me to scan the vehicles with the key it says to press. I use "T" to shift between cars, and it says press T to scan.

Anybody else encounter this issue, and know how to get around it. I'm enjoying the game so far, but this is game breaking if I can't get passed it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah I think it was the Shift button (shift) perhaps it's because you've changed keys? Still try maybe with the shift key? Or maybe the cars on the road are just too fast? You need to wait till the end, it's pretty easy and obvious - there's not much to do actually

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE

I know. I'm hovering over the red SUV, and the on screen hint says press T, but when I do it nothing happens. What's the default key for shifting between cars?

Quote Originally Posted by ManoelM View Post
    Yeah I think it was the Shift button (shift) perhaps it's because you've changed keys? Still try maybe with the shift key? Or maybe the cars on the road are just too fast? You need to wait till the end, it's pretty easy and obvious - there's not much to do actually
    BINGO! That's it! I confirmed the bug. The game needs you to push the Shift key default, even though the on screen prompt will tell you to press whatever key you remapped the shift ability to.