Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orion Music Festival-Metallica in Atlantic City NJ This Weekend | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Orion Music Festival-Metallica in Atlantic City NJ This Weekend

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Metallica's performance will be streamed via webcast this weekend. Here is the link to their Official Webcast.
    RS1: 1,000 hours played on PS3; 900 hours played on PC
    RS14: 590 hours played on PC; 24 hours played on PS3

USA Professional Tele Standard: Gibson SG Standard w/P90s; Fender Jaguar Blacktop w/SD Pearly Gates; PRS SE Custom 24; Ibanez RGA42E w/EMG 81/85; Squire Strat; Ibanez AEF30 Acoustic; Marshall MG15DFX amp; Rivera Blues Shaman pedal; Zoom G2.1NU Multi-FX pedal
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

We are on our way right now, and my wife won snakepit passes for Saturday - I'm her +1! Look for us in the middle of the stage!
    Last edited by cgeorg; 06-27-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cgeorg View Post
    We are on our way right now, and we won snakepit passes for Saturday. Look for us in the middle of the stage!
    That is AWESOME!! Is Zuma going with you too?

Don't mosh too hard!
    Love One Woman - Many Guitars!

Yep - he also won. All fan club members got to enter drawings for meet and greet Saturday and Sunday, and snakepit passes those days as well. We both won pit passes for tonight!

I watched them live stream the Rockin' n' Rio concert not to long ago on youtube live, ill probably watch this one too.. nice to see them play all of ride the lightning.. though playing the entire black album seems odd.

Just got a clasp-style handshake from Hetfield.

The black album will be played backwards. Looking forward to ktulu, my friend of misery, and don't tread on me, of the ones they don't often play live.

Nice! I'd love to be there, sounds like a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by cgeorg View Post
    Just got a clasp-style handshake from Hetfield.

The black album will be played backwards. Looking forward to ktulu, my friend of misery, and don't tread on me, of the ones they don't often play live.
    That's awesome. Don't forget to mention RS and see if you can get them on board... Maybe you can succeed where Ubi hasn't been able to and get them to sign-on for some DLC.

I bet you guys are staying "hydrated" on such a hot day. Enjoy a weekend you'll never forget!

USA Professional Tele Standard: Gibson SG Standard w/P90s; Fender Jaguar Blacktop w/SD Pearly Gates; PRS SE Custom 24; Ibanez RGA42E w/EMG 81/85; Squire Strat; Ibanez AEF30 Acoustic; Marshall MG15DFX amp; Rivera Blues Shaman pedal; Zoom G2.1NU Multi-FX pedal

Lucero lead singer's voice sounds shot already.

So annoys me when james tries to sing.. four horsemen now.. why can't he just stick to what he is good at, growling out lyrics like he does on every **** album.. only heard him sing like that twice live.. and was at Rupp arena.. he did I Disappear like that.. and then again at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony.. when they all got on stage and played Train kept a rollin'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast