Thread: nothing from my game is saved | Forums

Exclamation nothing from my game is saved

1.- I cant acces any place. any farm of city.. include my farm because im on the city.
    2.- when i collect something... and i go out of the game and i back ! its the same ! i collect and return and its the same....
    3.- its about 3 days like it...

my id i think is mackiur or 100002903565943

thx for see my issue =(
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks for your bug report.

I've forwarded it to our developer team.

I will come and update this message once I get an answer concerning your issue.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension.

I've been like this for about 5 days now...every day I wake up hoping that the game is going to work but it's still the same, it won't save my progress, it won't load my neighbours, all I manage to do is gather rolls and energy....

Quote Originally Posted by UBIkawaiiluna View Post
    Thanks for your bug report.

I've forwarded it to our developer team.

I will come and update this message once I get an answer concerning your issue.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension.

We understand your frustration. This is a major issue and our team is working very hard on fixing it. The game is in beta version and sadly these issues tend to be recurring. We apologize for the inconvenience.

=( i hope i could recupered the special events when it works again ...

they said it to me in the css

We have sent this issue along to our development team. Unfortunately we have no ETA on the solution for this issue. With the game being a beta, we are dealing with bugs and quirks in the game on a daily basis, and tackling each one as it comes along. We work everyday to make the game a more fun experience for everyone. We apologize for the issue, and thank you for reporting this to us. As we work on these issues we will update the game, and post the information on the games Facebook wall. There is no need to update this incident.
    5 days now.... i cant play =(

sorry but i cant said thank you =(

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon and the game will get to a more stable point.

Angry Same Problem since yesterdayn (Aug 3rd)

after reload nothing is saved, no money or XP or something else..
    I can´t visit any friends or the false friend´s Places.
    i have done all the setup options from the flashplayer and my browsers options. nothing worked.
    when i log in at an other workstation but the same router the problem is the same so i think its not my pc.

please solve that problem.

Thank you