View Poll Results: Would you like dynamic events to feature in the multiplayer?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 100.00%
  • No.

0 0%
  • Maybe.

0 0%

Thread: Dynamic events - unique events taking place in the match... | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Dynamic events - unique events taking place in the match...

Would anyone else like to have unique events happening in the game? In Uncharted 3 and some other games, certain events would happen like helicopters firing missiles at people, sand storms coming through etc... For me it makes the game more cinematic and interesting and i was wondering does anyone want them to feature in the multiplayer.

I know that weather systems are being implemented such as the snow storm which i am really happy about but i had other events in mind.

• A redcoat parade
    • Carriages passing by which allows the player to jump on top of them (they are going at a slow pace).
    • Wild animals passing by in the frontier such as deer or wild horses.
    • Trees falling.

These are just a few examples, thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by stingray10 View Post
    Would anyone else like to have unique events happening in the game? In Uncharted 3 and some other games, certain events would happen like helicopters firing missiles at people, sand storms coming through etc... For me it makes the game more cinematic and interesting and i was wondering does anyone want them to feature in the multiplayer.

I know that weather systems are being implemented such as the snow storm which i am really happy about but i had other events in mind.
    • A redcoat parade
    • Carriages passing by which allows the player to jump on top of them (they are going at a slow pace).
    • Wild animals passing by in the frontier such as deer or wild horses.
    • Trees falling.
    These are just a few examples, thoughts?
    Of coarse, I love random events and interactions in games, It takes single player cinematic and adds it to multiplayer and let's players react to the situation for either positive or negative results. These thing's really never drastically change gameplay but it can alter gameplay and it makes the world feel like it's alive in the multiplayer universe which is the best accomplishment you can achieve in multiplayer. It also breathes fresh air into stagnic MP gameplay and makes possailties from other sources beyond your control just like in real life

would be really cool

on the other hand if the servers are still crap then the deers will be doing cartwheels rather than roaming around
    GT: Ewok Templar v1

By a Redcoat parade, do you mean a large marching of soldiers through the map. Perhaps you could implement this as a large "pilgrimage" of NPCs walking through that you can hide amongst.
    I'd also like to see more things like maybe a some sort of distraction like a brawl or or something that causes a scattering of NPCs or a cluster.

Gracias por la firma TheHowlerrr It's awesome sauce!
    I don't taunt!

As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri. Do not become him."

Yes!

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Yep, should be awesome