Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving Haystacks | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Serrachio View Post
    Um... yes? Why else would I mention them?

Players can run after you (on the rooftop) after you do a Leap of Faith, and then they can kill you for a Aerial Kill, because you would have just landed in it. Also, when you're killed, you freeze in place.

Considering that you'd have performed the maneuver, it wouldn't be so hard to believe that you should have jumped out of the aerial range of your pursuer, when you take into mind that it both slows you down and makes you vulnerable.

I believe there should also be a height limit to performing Leaps of Faith, as there are some leaps that are inconvenient to do. (Rome has a couple)
    ugh. I think every map has an inconvenient LoF spot, where you end up in haystacks without wanting to. Just part of the game, I guess, I've tried to learn to avoid those spots if I'm being pursued.
    I'm in yer base stealin yer artifacts on XBL as guitargod33
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This idea just sounds like a way to traverse open roads rather than using crowds in these open areas. It would also be interesting to see the LoF sorted so people actually want to do it rather than wanting to rage quit because they got nerfed in a hay bale.

I would like to see moving hay bales in MP to add to the feeling of belonging but feel the gameplay of it would need to be really looked at.

Gracias por la firma TheHowlerrr It's awesome sauce!
    I don't taunt!

As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri. Do not become him."

Quote Originally Posted by Serrachio View Post
    Um... yes? Why else would I mention them?

Players can run after you (on the rooftop) after you do a Leap of Faith, and then they can kill you for a Aerial Kill, because you would have just landed in it. Also, when you're killed, you freeze in place.

Considering that you'd have performed the maneuver, it wouldn't be so hard to believe that you should have jumped out of the aerial range of your pursuer, when you take into mind that it both slows you down and makes you vulnerable.

I believe there should also be a height limit to performing Leaps of Faith, as there are some leaps that are inconvenient to do. (Rome has a couple)
    No, I like jumping from really highm honestly, made it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mockers00 View Post
    No, I like jumping from really highm honestly, made it fun.
    the whole "about to be killed" element kinda ruins the enjoyment of it in multiplayer, but that was a really cool part of the original AC. Later in the game, you get to the city that has the gigantic towers, you climb so high you can't hear the bustle in the streets below anymore, just silence. Then you plummet what seems like forever to the haypile below. Cool, if a bit unrealistic.
    I'm in yer base stealin yer artifacts on XBL as guitargod33

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerprogres View Post
    the whole "about to be killed" element kinda ruins the enjoyment of it in multiplayer, but that was a really cool part of the original AC. Later in the game, you get to the city that has the gigantic towers, you climb so high you can't hear the bustle in the streets below anymore, just silence. Then you plummet what seems like forever to the haypile below. Cool, if a bit unrealistic.
    I mean AC is pretty in unrealistic in general but I don't think it's good to take something fun out of something but I feel your concerns on realism since it is one of the more tries to be semi realistic games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12