Thread: What is UPlay? | Forums

What is UPlay?

I am what is termed as a "silver surfer".

I am not fully conversant with all things technical but I am more than willing to follow and learn - provided everyone speaks to me in easy-to-understand plain english as against abbreviated jargon, (which i really struggle with!).

What is UPlay?

I have started playing AC2, (I'm a late starter!). One of the first choices that is offered is to play the storyline or UPlay. I plumped for the storyline thinking it was the safe option as there was no instructions pertaining to UPlay.

I am slowly realising that I may be missing out on a load of additional stuff by not using UPlay but I am still wary.

Can anyone inform me of exactly what is involved, giving advantages and disadvantages and what I have to do?

Can I backtrack and use UPlay now I have already started the game?

I have only really just started having achieved the first bit of Florence and the view points and a couple of the tasks.

I would really appreciate anyones help on this to enable me to get as much as possible out of the game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, Uplay unlocks exclusives for you to use within games, you can read more here http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...ail/a_id/15153
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote