Thread: Does the abs workouts really give you abs ? | Forums

Unhappy Does the abs workouts really give you abs ?

I Lost alot of fat with the game and now i wanna have abs does the abs workouts really work ? gives u a 6 pack ? and what workouts should i play
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes they do! I actually like doing the shape and burn 20min one I believe. Have to look to make sure, but it has a perfect blend of low-med heart rate to burn fat as well as some pretty hefty ab muscle workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMH View Post
    I Lost alot of fat with the game and now i wanna have abs does the abs workouts really work ? gives u a 6 pack ? and what workouts should i play
    Hi MuhammadMH, It does work. We have posted a couple of programs that you can do on our Facebook Fan Page. The first is a program that is dedicated to creating abs you can see it here. The second program is for strengthening your back and abs, a strong back helps build your ab muscles. You can find that program here.

We suggest that you follow each program, and when you are done after the 4 weeks, you can do each weekly program for 2-3 weeks and move switch to another one, so your body doesn't get used to a routine.

If you follow this with a good balanced diet, and lots of water you should reach your goal of a 6 pack in no time.

Team Your Shape.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMH View Post
    Care to share your routine and your diet ? Thanks