Thread: trying to log in to Support site gives me error | Forums

trying to log in to Support site gives me error

I try to access that Ask a Question part in support page and it required logging in. Well i do that with Facebook access (same way i log in for this forum) it will give error page so i cant send any question.
    Could u send it forward for me that currently i got cases 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with 5 stars, but the achievement that requires 5 cases with 5 starts only shows 4/5, But if i count all my stars on all 15 cases it matches with the other achievement to get 60 stars. I know i will get this 1st achievement done when i get my next 5 stars done, but it should be done already i can include Screenshot if someone tells me how to =)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not sure what I can do other than pass this along to a higher-up when I can. You remain the only person I have heard from who cannot contact support. It has to be something on your end and I hope it gets resolved.

Best,
    House MD Team

yeah but since my forum account is accessed by FB account it allows to log me here wo problem, but not on support site i can show sceenshot =) just dont know how