Thread: Forum Signature Requests | Forums

Forum Signature Requests

Hello.

I have been out of touch of forums lately so I figured I will do some Signatures for people. ( I did look for an art forum but couldnt find one )

So yeah, if you would like a signature, let me know what you want in it, and I will get to work.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have one if you dont mind.
    If you could make my previous killzone signature fit into the forum rules than i would be really thankful.
    Here is it:

"The essence of combat: kill or be killed!"
    "The thing you have to understand is this: The Sam Fisher you knew is dead. Ubisoft killed him, asked him to make one voice-over too many, cross one line too far. A drunk employee killed him, some anonymous **shole who ran down his voice actor and vanished. He was the one thing in his life that humanized him. And his developers killed him. It set him up and turned him loose, and told him to pull the trigger on his best friend in a dirty Ubisoft basement."

Victor Coste's quote works like that too, don't take it seriously i still support ubisoft and their games

Unfortunetly i cant use it as my signature
    "The thing you have to understand is this: The Sam Fisher you knew is dead. Ubisoft killed him, asked him to make one voice-over too many, cross one line too far. A drunk employee killed him, some anonymous **shole who ran down his voice actor and vanished. He was the one thing in his life that humanized him. And his developers killed him. It set him up and turned him loose, and told him to pull the trigger on his best friend in a dirty Ubisoft basement."

Victor Coste's quote works like that too, don't take it seriously i still support ubisoft and their games

I dont think we were allowed video signatures were we? Im happy to do a static killzone one for you?

Well the moderators never said anything about that, the only thing that bothered them was the size.

Signatures: Any combination of images moving or still that fits in a 500pixel wide x 150pixel high box and total combined file size not exceeding 60KB.
    Avatars: Max dimension 64x64, max file size 15KB

You can have animation, but it makes it really hard to stay within the file size limit for anything beyond basic .gifs

Full details at http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/659582
    Last edited by Tully__; 06-22-2012 at 01:53 PM.

I do have a request. I have a couple of ideas, you can choose which ever you want. All are AC related. Can thecodeman715 be written on whichever you choose?
    1. An American Assassin Themed, with the American Assassin insignia on a colonial flag with thecodeman715 written on it and Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    2. One with the Harlequin, Hellequin, Ottoman Jester, and the AC:R Courtesan.
    3. Anything related to AC3 or AC3: Liberation

If you could do one of those, that would be great!

I do also have a request,before I explain what I want in the signature,I must tell you that I am EXTREMELY easy to please,so anything will fine.

Ok,so here it is:

The main thing which you should take in account is that the theme should be anime.ANY anime character.

Any background,effects,font,size.That's all up to you

EDIT:I forgot to mention,add the text 'Dimensions' there.
    Last edited by Forhaith; 07-03-2012 at 12:40 AM.