Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What AC multiplayer should add | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Well no he shows basically shows that your character will act like their is a wall their, In ACR and ACB the character didnt really act like their was a wall their he just stood normal basically, your character will place his hand's on the wall and realize their is a wall their, you can tell by his hand gesture that he is applying that, but your right it's not like the cover system but it does help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by mockers00 View Post
    Well no he shows basically shows that your character will act like their is a wall their, In ACR and ACB the character didnt really act like their was a wall their he just stood normal basically, your character will place his hand's on the wall and realize their is a wall their, you can tell by his hand gesture that he is applying that, but your right it's not like the cover system but it does help.
    As long as the visual effect doesn't affect your control of movement. One thing I dislike about games like Mass Effect that make heavy use of some sort of cover system is that you get this weird dynamic that can make it difficult and awkward to properly move and exit cover. It's a cool feature in a lot of games that I really like, but kind of a double-edged sword.
    I'm in yer base stealin yer artifacts on XBL as guitargod33

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerprogres View Post
    As long as the visual effect doesn't affect your control of movement. One thing I dislike about games like Mass Effect that make heavy use of some sort of cover system is that you get this weird dynamic that can make it difficult and awkward to properly move and exit cover. It's a cool feature in a lot of games that I really like, but kind of a double-edged sword.
    I kind of like the Auto cover instead they show in single player. Like auto croutches in bushes and automatically going up against the wall in AC3 MP should be in their.

Banned
    Here's the exact quote I was referring to from the video I provided, "We don't have the cover animation per se, but it's something a lot of players do since Revelations and ACB... push themself behind a wall and look with the camera" - doesn't sound like he's referring to a cover system at all.

Quote Originally Posted by obliviondoll View Post
    Here's the exact quote I was referring to from the video I provided, "We don't have the cover animation per se, but it's something a lot of players do since Revelations and ACB... push themself behind a wall and look with the camera" - doesn't sound like he's referring to a cover system at all.
    That's a drag but it does not necessarily mean their won't be the auto cover features we saw in AC3 since he was talking about walls, but doubtful and limited.

Why would we even need a cover system in AC:MP?
    I don't see it being useful in any way. :/
    "I'm on a boat, this boat floats"

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardlyBruta View Post
    Why would we even need a cover system in AC:MP?
    I don't see it being useful in any way. :/
    Alot of thing's whether it be auto cover or a certin button, it would create new modes

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...er-*Must-read* Check out that for an example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12