Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: before i pre order i nedd to know | Forums

before i pre order i nedd to know

I would like to know if there's going to be a playable female character in the new rainbow patriots i am a big fan of the rainbow games so i would like to make sure that there is going to be one before i pre order the game and put my money into it. since i did put my money into ghost recon feature solder and got ripped off then i was told by one of your people that the reason there was no female in ghost recon feature solder was because the team that made it was all guys so can we please make sure there is a playable female character in rainbow six patriots after all it is a rainbow six game
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'll see what I can find out.

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    Just to follow up, Ubi-Mush did inquire about this. We don't have any news about a female character right now. If there is one, we'll be sure to include it in any upcoming announcements on the game.

Mush is off for the day, that's why she didn't reply herself. Otherwise she would have.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    Just to follow up, Ubi-Mush did inquire about this. We don't have any news about a female character right now. If there is one, we'll be sure to include it in any upcoming announcements on the game.

Mush is off for the day, that's why she didn't reply herself. Otherwise she would have.
    This I don't get. A very simple question, of which I am assuming was passed onto the dev team, basically gets a "no comment" response. It's either yes, no or we haven't decided. Why must everything always be covered in such a "shroud of mystery"? I can understand if it is some major, unique or new feature that was asked about, but whether or not a female character is planned is a very minor detail.

Hi, we are unable to provide an answer at present, we have asked the developers and this question will probably be answered in a future press release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi, we are unable to provide an answer at present, we have asked the developers and this question will probably be answered in a future press release.
    That's my point. For such a minor detail, this needs to be released in a press release? Even then the chance of being answered with a yes or no is nil. I know you are not responsible for what info gets released and what doesn't but you're the one here. Not directly anything at you, just venting my general frustration about UBI's Iron Curtain for information they insist on keeping.

You realize that since Sears and the rest of the team left Ubi is more than likely scrambling to get new ideas that won't make them look bad in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    You realize that since Sears and the rest of the team left Ubi is more than likely scrambling to get new ideas that won't make them look bad in the press.
    THis is every game, not just Patriots.

I'm saying that's why they have nothing, not even this minor detail. Looking bad in the press was merely a side note.

if they lost ppl on the team no wonder ubi messed up grfs i hope they dont do the samething to patriots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast