Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black screen after intro | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by UbiDarla View Post
    It looks like you have only 241 MB dedicated memory. GRO requires 256 MB dedicated memory - not shared. Having less than that results in graphics issues like this. Everyone experiencing this issue, check out the system requirements here: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...RkI0NjZhTWs%3D

If your system meets the requirements, send us a ticket with your DXDiag. Sorry we didn't catch that sooner, blind_flames!
    Well, I know that's not my issue. I have 512MB dedicated memory for my card.

Regards,
    Eddie.

Same issue here. Ran this on Win8 and Win7, always same: logo vids and then black screen. No CrossFire, 1Gb video memory and still nothing... Frustrating.

I should probably go through and read all the replies before I ask this, but have you guys tried running in windowed mode and lowering graphics settings and screen resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopNG View Post
    Same issue here. Ran this on Win8 and Win7, always same: logo vids and then black screen. No CrossFire, 1Gb video memory and still nothing... Frustrating.
    Wow another windows 7 case, and they blame this on windows 8 still.

I should probably go through and read all the replies before I ask this, but have you guys tried running in windowed mode and lowering graphics settings and screen resolution?
    Yes I have tried windowed mode lowering graphics settings to 0 and to the lowest resolution.

Also, I saw they are releasing a patch 0.7.1, let's hope this fixes our problems guys.
    Last edited by iHuntGh0sts; 06-23-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Ofc, tried different resolutions, fullscreen and windowed, all possible garaphics settings, even changed settings in CCC... Nothing changed, black screen and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopNG View Post
    Ofc, tried different resolutions, fullscreen and windowed, all possible garaphics settings, even changed settings in CCC... Nothing changed, black screen and nothing more.
    Let's just hope this gets fixed in the upcoming 0.7.1 patch so when can start playing!

Sigh, anything new? Anyone?

Yep, have tried all of that and more. Nope, nothing new here, always the same thing! Lets hope it gets fixed in the .71 patch release, if that doesn't work I'm going to have to just uninstall it. Not much else I can do.

Regards,
    Eddie,

Gotta wait another day for the patch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast