Thread: A number of little things | Forums

A number of little things

Little things are stopping this game from being raised to a whole 'nother level, and it starts right from when you put the disk in the console.

You see the Ubisoft rifle shells fall, that's cool and all, then you go through the gameplay montage.......typical stuff. Then you get to a screen where you have to press the start button........and it takes you to a screen where you have to press the start button. Seems a little redundant, does it not?

Please, please, please put something on the screen that shows how strong your connection to the game host is. There have literally been times that I have put an entire clip from my PDR into an opponents chest, did not get a single hit marker, and he is able to stop running, fire two shots, and I'm dead.

To go along with my last point, there needs to be a way to exit online gameplay while the game is still going on.......other than just dashboarding. Sometimes you get a crappy host connection......sometimes you get the world's worst teammates. Both times you should be able to leave the game and quickly try to find a new one.

There have been times playing Seige, my team was attacking, and I took 10 steps out of my spawn and got killed. There needs to be more space between the attacking team and the defending team on certain parts of Seige. It's no fun for the game to be over for you in the first 10 seconds (and again, I can't leave and find a new game in the meantime)

There have also been times playing Decoy, as the defending team (mostly on Harbor) where once the match started, my team took 5 steps, and saw that all 3 of the intel spots had enemies hacking data from them......this was the start of the match, I did not come in part way through the game.

I know that one of the motto's of the game is "why fight fair" but this is taking it to a whole new level that is not acceptable in video games. I have a lot of fun playing this game, and want to continue, but little things like this make it not enjoyable.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by MN28man9 View Post
    Little things are stopping this game from being raised to a whole 'nother level, and it starts right from when you put the disk in the console.

Please, please, please put something on the screen that shows how strong your connection to the game host is. There have literally been times that I have put an entire clip from my PDR into an opponents chest, did not get a single hit marker, and he is able to stop running, fire two shots, and I'm dead.
    Totally 100% Agree with Connection Icon

As for quiting a Multiplayer game simply press start and hit the RB button once or twice then you will see a selection for Quit Multiplayer

You see the Ubisoft rifle shells fall, that's cool and all, then you go through the gameplay montage.......typical stuff. Then you get to a screen where you have to press the start button........and it takes you to a screen where you have to press the start button. Seems a little redundant, does it not?
    LMAO you should see the ps3 start up, its the same only there is a 10 second display about proper move use, that you can't skip (And the worst part is the game is not even move compatible)

To go along with my last point, there needs to be a way to exit online gameplay while the game is still going on.......other than just dashboarding. Sometimes you get a crappy host connection......sometimes you get the world's worst teammates. Both times you should be able to leave the game and quickly try to find a new one.
    You can. You just hit start, go over to Options, and select "Exit Multiplayer" it takes right out. You don't have to dashboard.

Thanks to the people who posted how to leave a MP game....never saw that before, wish I had known about it earlier