Thread: Double Inventory Items | Forums

Double Inventory Items

Some how I have two shotguns in my inventory. Since they are the default shotgun, they can't be sold. As a result, I have one less slot in my inventory than I should. Many other items have popped up twice, but luckily can be sold for either 0 RP or a small amount.

Is there a work around in place for this?

Or am I stuck with two shotguns?

You're stuck with two for the time being, simply because both Assault and Engineer have a default shotgun. That being said, the Shotguns can both store the spare Magnum Rounds in their Special slot, so it's not entirely wasted.

There also seems to be a bug that list double items in the store as well...I just noticed that there are doubles of Titan armors and Hermes A-04 armors for assault listed in the items shop...exact same stats and price and everything. I see other double items listed as well as the various items aren't listed by level they are unlocked at either...

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    There also seems to be a bug that list double items in the store as well...I just noticed that there are doubles of Titan armors and Hermes A-04 armors for assault listed in the items shop...exact same stats and price and everything. I see other double items listed as well as the various items aren't listed by level they are unlocked at either...
    Check their colors. High-level armor comes in two types of colors per group. Plates come in three durability levels.