Thread: Visits not counting down | Forums

Visits not counting down

When I visit a friend the red bar counts as so 5-4-3-4-3-4-ect.... I can empty an entire ranch of weeds, pet all the horses and get no credit for it Kinda makes it hard to do ones visits not to mention makes them a waste of effort.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm having this issue as well =/

also having same problem

I just started playing the game. Farmville got too boring. Horse Haven is a bit of a challenge especially since there is no support. I've been learning things by trial/error, mostly error. And I found out neighbors are a key player so I'm out pimping myself for neighbors. My ranch is too crowded and so I bought 50 saddle dollars with my real money. Then I went to expand my land. Spent the money and nothing happened. I've been asking everyone. I wouldn't care so much but I used real money to buy saddle dollars. I don't want to give up yet, just want my money back or my ranch bigger. Any advise and more neighbors would be appreciated. Thank you for reading this.....
    https://www.facebook.com/grace.kelley.75?ref=tn_tnmn

Quote Originally Posted by ClingonToNunn View Post
    When I visit a friend the red bar counts as so 5-4-3-4-3-4-ect.... I can empty an entire ranch of weeds, pet all the horses and get no credit for it Kinda makes it hard to do ones visits not to mention makes them a waste of effort.
    I am also having this problem. Is there any solution yet?

I am also having this issue and it does it to every one of my friends except Michelle. She is the only one I can visit.

The issue has been reported to the team to look into. We appreciate your patience! Also, if you would, please post the URL to your Facebook page! Thanks!