Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should we believe Ubi that there is real stealth? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

What a ridiculous theories of invent about how you can know how Ubisoft Toronto, previously Montreal interpret as stealth when you see only one game that stand out from the stealth wide berth called Conviction? I know... this is not the same people responsible for the earlier part of Splinter Cell but the previous title was just a temporary springboard to do something new with the brand.

Seriously guys...stop mix another people in the head, this is not right.
    Last edited by JaRuTo; 06-20-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    http://www.upload-pictures.de/bild.php/35229,pureghostplayermini2SJII7.png
    If you're looking something different from Splinter Cell videos, (last my project was called Tactical Espionage from Chaos Theory - advanced ghost style), visit my fansite channel at this address: http://www.youtube.com/user/jaruto7?feature=mhee

Our ideas should serve as an inspiration for Ubisoft Toronto with new and innovative features in the right direction for next SC games: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-in-Blacklist
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    Don't envelop yourself in a cloud of nostalgia tinged optimism that the game will be like the classics. The sooner people do that the easier it will be to accept SCB.
    The game has changed, people's expectations should as well.
    why should people do that?
    why developers to tells us what we should like and whats not? it makes no sense.
    what happens to players gives criticizing and opinion so devs can build something player can enjoy. whats the forum for?
    players are not a droid capable with double-thinking ability.
    We do have more than 100 keys on keyboard, the melee/action key design is a failure.

......and just because people runs fast, it doesn't mean they want to jump over obstacles and kick down a door.

The expectations have changed, don't you see it? They expect now standart features from the legacy series, which they would have never done before. The expectations after the legacy series released was to have heavy improvements on the AI department. Now the expectations changed so far that people expect them to have standart features which were a given in the first game. They have already changed their expectations...

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    The expectations have changed, don't you see it? They expect now standart features from the legacy series, which they would have never done before. The expectations after the legacy series released was to have heavy improvements on the AI department. Now the expectations changed so far that people expect them to have standart features which were a given in the first game. They have already changed their expectations...
    Right

It sucks where fighting to get back what we already had.
    Variable speed gives more control over your walk/sneak which in turn gives your animations a personal touch and increases re-playability. It is also tied directly into the AI sound system.
    Analogue controllers where created to give you more control over your character and the Developers have a responsibility to use it.
    For me it's a no buy without it.

I mean even the press is agreeing on it so far that they want old Sam (Classic Stealth) back. VG24/7 did just that, they wanted to see old Sam...

Ubi's interpretation for stealth in Splinter Cell has been redefined since Conviction. So......yeah
    The lexicon has changed...will lead to confusion...so people should be prepared for it. Don't envelop yourself in a cloud of nostalgia tinged optimism that the game will be like the classics. The sooner people do that the easier it will be to accept SCB.

1) I will NEVER accept a Splinter Cell game that doesn't have STEALTH like in previous games because a game that does not have that Stealth isn't a Splinter Cell game.

2) My expections will NEVER change as long as they use the Splinter Cell title on the game. If they want to make a new game without the Splinter Cell name, so be it. As long as they use the Splinter Cell name it MUST meet certain expectations or they are just dragging the Splinter Cell name through the mud like they did with Conviction.

Why should I accept their bastardization of what Splinter Cell is? It's THEM that must understand what Splinter Cell is and it's US the gamers that need to hold them responsible, by using our walltets and not buying their games until they do understand what Splinter Cell is.
    XBox 360 Gamer Tag = Rdsknsfan3

When you have to fight for stealth to be in a stealth series...

Quote Originally Posted by JaRuTo View Post
    What a ridiculous theories of invent about how you can know how Ubisoft Toronto, previously Montreal interpret as stealth when you see only one game that stand out from the stealth wide berth called Conviction? I know... this is not the same people responsible for the earlier part of Splinter Cell but the previous title was just a temporary springboard to do something new with the brand.

Seriously guys...stop mix another people in the head, this is not right.
    Dude, watch any video of Maxime and listen to what he says. It's very, very clear that his definition of stealth is 'unique'.
    Ubisoft, please prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 View Post
    When you have to fight for stealth to be in a stealth series...
    Let's see... it started from Double Agent for next-generation consoles ; )
    http://www.upload-pictures.de/bild.php/35229,pureghostplayermini2SJII7.png
    If you're looking something different from Splinter Cell videos, (last my project was called Tactical Espionage from Chaos Theory - advanced ghost style), visit my fansite channel at this address: http://www.youtube.com/user/jaruto7?feature=mhee

Our ideas should serve as an inspiration for Ubisoft Toronto with new and innovative features in the right direction for next SC games: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-in-Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieSatt View Post
    1) I will NEVER accept a Splinter Cell game that doesn't have STEALTH like in previous games because a game that does not have that Stealth isn't a Splinter Cell game.

2) My expections will NEVER change as long as they use the Splinter Cell title on the game. If they want to make a new game without the Splinter Cell name, so be it. As long as they use the Splinter Cell name it MUST meet certain expectations or they are just dragging the Splinter Cell name through the mud like they did with Conviction.

Why should I accept their bastardization of what Splinter Cell is? It's THEM that must understand what Splinter Cell is and it's US the gamers that need to hold them responsible, by using our walltets and not buying their games until they do understand what Splinter Cell is.
    I agree. When you change something so fundamental in a series (what would fans of forza say if it changed to a burnout style game? What should Mario fans say if Mario suddenly couldn't jump?) the fans have a right to be upset and want it back. They cam.make their voice heard with their dollars. Unless they REALLY show something that alleviates our fears, I will be skeptical and won't preorder/buy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast