Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerfing weapons after game release = Problems | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Xx__O-dog__xX View Post
    Lmg's are questionable tho.
    LMG's are supposed to be suppresive weapons in this game. You're supposed to sacrifice your aim and face so that your team can flank the enemy. I've also gotten kills from just spaying it suppresively.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT_HTX40 View Post
    WHO?!?!?!?! bro who complained about snipers?

I never once saw a thread about snipers being OP!

I've seen videos of guys tearing sh*t up with them, but those were CQE and they were well within 30-40m at other times which made the sniper get a 1S1K to make him look like a god or else that he was "quick" scoping.

I swear these developers are the same morons who've never fired that AK-47, or the Barrett or a M4 or the M60....yet these are the same idiots telling us how the weapons should act. :|

When is Spec Ops The Line coming out again? *sighs*
    I have no idea. I asumed people cried about them which would be the reason for the change. If the devs just decided the snipers were op than they are seriously stupid people, seriously. Its up to the community to determine the fairness of guns in game which brings us back to the spiral or ****.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunytunes View Post
    I have no idea. I asumed people cried about them which would be the reason for the change. If the devs just decided the snipers were op than they are seriously stupid people, seriously. Its up to the community to determine the fairness of guns in game which brings us back to the spiral or ****.
    HA! found it...their crackpot team at RSE who have their heads up their azzes

Dan Falkenheim ‏@Thefalkon
    @RedStorm Why were snipers nerfed?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    15 Jun Red Storm ‏@RedStorm
    @Thefalkon The design team felt they needed a slight adjustment to the way they worked in order to keep them balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT_HTX40 View Post
    HA! found it...their crackpot team at RSE who have their heads up their azzes

Dan Falkenheim ‏@Thefalkon
    @RedStorm Why were snipers nerfed?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    15 Jun Red Storm ‏@RedStorm
    @Thefalkon The design team felt they needed a slight adjustment to the way they worked in order to keep them balanced.
    Lol... They needed to work on the speed of the shots not the power... Morons...

buff not beef
    "Debate to understand that we all have a flaw, then fail to represent life as you know it."

Quote Originally Posted by AfterTheFire View Post
    buff not beef
    Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12