Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How i get around the infinite loading screen | Forums

Still stuck on loading screen! Xbox 360 6-27-12. Has been this way for 5 days now! Help !!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Have you tried the workaround mentioned in the first few pages of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by HolocausePashyo View Post
    Have you tried the workaround mentioned in the first few pages of this thread?
    Here is the link to the workaround http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...loading-screen We will update you when we know more.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

after the june 26 maintenance i haven't experienced the infinite load screen
    Ghost Recon has died now there is Garbage Release Fisherprice Soldier

upcoming games to to replace GR:Fisherprice Soldier
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter Borderlands 2 Black Ops II The Last Of Us

Greatest and Funniest replies i've seen to posts
    #1 The developers are making this issue a priority so hopefully they will find a solution soon
    By travis0159 i agree with you but (insert a snappy your a ubi employee) comment in 3...2...1...
    By Lunytunes000 Lol. I wonder how many people have punched a hole through a wall or stabbed a baby cuz of you.
    By Lunytunes000 maybe the pressure will get to the developers, or maybe they'll just throw another martini party with the money they made from us.
    By ElucidiumThe game is sh!t and i aint saying that for the good of my health, i'm saying it because the game is sh!t.
    By MaDeToFaDe They don't tell us much about anything to be honest.
    By L0STMYMRBLES My therapist told me that teabagging opposing players is actually a very healthy way to relieve gaming related stress.
    By MookManDuke Any time I teabag someone I seem to always get a claymore kill about 3-5 seconds after the teabagging is done. Either I'm lucky or teabagging is OP.
    By ColdChilln88 lol maybe its just me but isnt that an awkward moment where your just waiting there while he hacks you and you know you are going to die, you almost feel like your getting violated haha.
    By WombatT6 "OOOH YEA I JUST OWNED YOU... how does my sack taste???"
    By echo1usak47 Everytime i play all the powered weapons make my vajay jay hurt. Please Ubisoft FIX THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by JESTER760 View Post
    after the june 26 maintenance i haven't experienced the infinite load screen
    This is good to hear.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Ive had this bug since i hit 50 across the board.... no luck so far

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234