Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got All the Achievements! | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Is there a list of them somewhere?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip2012 View Post
    Is there a list of them somewhere?
    Here is a link

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/
    Guitar playing is both extremely easy for me and extremely difficult for me at the same time.

Kirk Hammett

Guitar playing is both extremely easy for me and extremely difficult for me at the same time.

Kirk Hammett

Quote Originally Posted by exolstice View Post
    I'm missing the mini-games (except for Scale Runner), the singing, the guitars, and the friends with benefits. I just can't be bothered with the mini-games (other than Scale Runner).
    Here. Here. I've got 14 left to get and most of those are for the mini-games. I won't say the games are useless. I just don't bother with them much. Especially Big Swing Baseball. Still haven't quite figured out the point of that one. Maybe I should play the games more, but right now I'm more into getting some songs nailed down.

Other than the game achievements, I'm missing the singing one (don't have a USB mic) and the guitars. I don't even remember how you get guitars. . . Seems like I get one whenever I play an event. Which makes me wonder how many guitars there are. In about 4 more events I will have played all of the original songs on disc. After that, my events will be all replays and DLC.

Plus, I still don't have the achievements you get for reaching Levels 10 and 11, a 750 note streak, and Master Mode event (Stage Ready). So, it'll be quite a while before I get all the achievements checked off. I'm in no hurry. My real goal is Stage Ready - with at least 12 songs memorized and playable in front of an audience.
    Last edited by JTCoop; 06-19-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCoop View Post
    Here. Here. I've got 14 left to get and most of those are for the mini-games. I won't say the games are useless. I just don't bother with them much. Especially Big Swing Baseball. Still haven't quite figured out the point of that one. Maybe I should play the games more, but right now I'm more into getting some songs nailed down.

Other than the game achievements, I'm missing the singing one (don't have a USB mic) and the guitars. I don't even remember how you get guitars. . . Seems like I get one whenever I play an event. Which makes me wonder how many guitars there are. In about 4 more events I will have played all of the original songs on disc. After that, my events will be all replays and DLC.

Plus, I still don't have the achievements you get for reaching Levels 10 and 11, a 750 note streak, and Master Mode event (Stage Ready). So, it'll be quite a while before I get all the achievements checked off. I'm in no hurry. My real goal is Stage Ready - with at least 12 songs memorized and playable in front of an audience.
    Yep, guitars are unlocked via events, and you can see how many you have left to unlock by going into the Amp and selecting "Guitar Select".

There are far too many unlockable guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by exolstice View Post
    There are far too many unlockable guitars.
    I still don't really see the value of the guitar unlocks in RS. You have to go digging in the amp section to even see them. What's the point? I wish they'd have a guitar wall in the rehearsal room where all the guitars we've unlocked are hanging. Still nothing more than eye candy, but at least it would be eye candy that we could see.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCoop View Post
    I still don't really see the value of the guitar unlocks in RS. You have to go digging in the amp section to even see them. What's the point? I wish they'd have a guitar wall in the rehearsal room where all the guitars we've unlocked are hanging. Still nothing more than eye candy, but at least it would be eye candy that we could see.
    The only point I've been able to determine is to be able to choose what kind of fretboard markings show up. Not a big deal, but it may make it easier for some people to match the markings on their own fretboards (that is if they have a standard type of marking, or something that is used on the in-game guitars. No PRS birds, or whatever.)
    My pick-up toggle switch has 3 modes: Swank, Extra Swank, and Super Swank

True. And, I actually did "equip" myself with a guitar that has a fretboard I like (even though it doesn't match my PRS birds. . . ). So, there is some minor value, I suppose. Still, even at that, I don't really notice the fretboard on the screen when I'm playing. I hope they do something more with the guitar unlocks on the next version.

I ain't done none of the mini-games.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast