Thread: Is the game dead? | Forums

Is the game dead?

Hi.

I've tried almost for two hours to play. And it was impossible.

First, the game isn't loading. When it loads, it doesn't record the new actions (I've resuscitated a patient three times (THE SAME PATIENT) before seeing that all the other advances hand't also recorded), and, if i try to collaborate with another colleague or read messages, the game frozes.

Had anyone had the same problem? And, if so, how have you resolved it?

yeah this happened to me too

Has this problem been resolved? No other comments in three days, so I am assuming it has.

Best,
    House MD Team

Quote Originally Posted by ubi-captherp View Post
    Has this problem been resolved? No other comments in three days, so I am assuming it has.

Best,
    House MD Team
    I cannot access the game currently - it's just loading continously, and never follows to the main game screen - just shows House with the little blue square going back and forth :S When I saw this post, I thought it was for today, not 3 days ago, so apparently it's started up again I've tried starting up on different browsers, and no such luck. It seems like it's been since the update of the new 'quests'.

yes this problem havent been seen by me in 2-3 days now so it seems its gone i play everytime way too many hours so it should have shown it self if it would be still alive =)

Yep, the problem has revolved (at least, for me) :-)

OK, sounds great! I am going to close this thread down, then, to avoid it being brought back up.

Best,
    House MD Team

Thread closed.