Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Vulgar/Foul Language | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus_89 View Post
    I don't think legacy Sam would have...

Everything you just wrote is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by newhenpal View Post
    If you manage to miss enough times while shooting in Chaos Theory, he'll mutter to himself "sh**".
    I miss those murmurs.
    Sometimes, when spotting an objective, Sam would whisper. "Gotcha." (like when using the security camera to spot the two American's in the last mission)
    Or, "Darkness..." if you eliminate all the lights from an area.
    The growl if you get seen by a camera/screw up a hack.
    And the infamous "Chilli" line in the AC vent at the bank.

Though, something some of you guys may not have known is that in Conviction, if you're playing all stealthy like and get detected Sam will mumble something.
    One time I was playing Kobin's Mansion, and down where the car is parked (inside the building) I was working on eliminating the third guy in the area and he saw me right before I took him down (red detection arrow--and I'd been 100% stealth until that point--still no alarms were called) Sam whisper to himself. "Getting sloppy Sam."
    One other time (similar situation, only an alarm was called) I heard Sam say, "Damm it! rookie mistake." or something on those lines.

Yeah, it did replace the rating reports in the end of the missions somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz117Volkov View Post
    I miss those murmurs.
    Sometimes, when spotting an objective, Sam would whisper. "Gotcha." (like when using the security camera to spot the two American's in the last mission)
    Or, "Darkness..." if you eliminate all the lights from an area.
    The growl if you get seen by a camera/screw up a hack.
    And the infamous "Chilli" line in the AC vent at the bank.

Though, something some of you guys may not have known is that in Conviction, if you're playing all stealthy like and get detected Sam will mumble something.
    One time I was playing Kobin's Mansion, and down where the car is parked (inside the building) I was working on eliminating the third guy in the area and he saw me right before I took him down (red detection arrow--and I'd been 100% stealth until that point--still no alarms were called) Sam whisper to himself. "Getting sloppy Sam."
    One other time (similar situation, only an alarm was called) I heard Sam say, "Damm it! rookie mistake." or something on those lines.
    He also has some great lines when he performs a takedown.
    "Face, meet wall. Wall, this is face."
    "You're gonna have to start paying for sex now."
    "You're going to need a dentist."

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCam View Post
    You know what's ironic... They sensor these forums like mad, but don't sensor their games? Aren't the same people on these forums, the same people that play their games (in most cases), is it just me or does someone else kind of see a double standard there too?
    Game is rated M andthe forum is for all ages.

We buy this game to slice throats and brake necks, to kill right?..and you don't like the cursing?
    it's an expression of emotion, from the sh|t that your in..
    I would be cursing allmighty ****, if there's a guy like Sam in my house, hunting my ***!..
    It was funny as hell, when i was screwing around with them..It adds something to the experience and i hope they keep it in blacklist..

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    Game is rated M andthe forum is for all ages.

We buy this game to slice throats and brake necks, to kill right?..and you don't like the cursing?
    it's an expression of emotion, from the sh|t that your in..
    I would be cursing allmighty ****, if there's a guy like Sam in my house, hunting my ***!..
    It was funny as hell, when i was screwing around with them..It adds something to the experience and i hope they keep it in blacklist..
    There's nothing wrong with the swearing in and of itself. A bit of language peppered throughout the dialogue gives it a harsher tone, and that's okay in my books.
    It's the fact that it's so overwhelming in Conviction, particularly on the part of the guards. It just seems really unnecessary; and makes everyone look like amateurs, constantly yelling and giving away their positions by yelling "F***!!!" everytime you shoot out a light.

well if you were hired to walk around and guard the place and you know what Sam is about and you suspect him beeing in your area and a light get's shot..
    Your scared as hell and you shout out ****, because your scared..right?

I have had this situation for real, when there were people breaking in my parents house, when they were on vacation...I'm a big guy and i tell ya, your scared as ****..bear in mind that they know how good Sam is

Banned
    I think i heard one swear in Double Agent. And then i put in Conviction and most of what i heard was **** ***** ******* etc. Every 2 seconds from every enemy. It needs to be toned down. I actually came into this forum to make this thread but i saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf042000 View Post
    Everything you just wrote is subjective.
    Your point being what, exactly?

Pretty much anything anyone ever writes on here is subjective.

Am I not entitled to my own perspective on Sam's life? Or have I been singled out as the one person who can't have an opinion on this board?

Get off your high horse.

Almost everyline the guards said was facepalm worthy, they would taunt sam even though there might be 20 bodies in the room and they know sam is in the same room hidden with a gun
    Today a young man on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is but a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. -Bill Hicks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast